Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

VB and MAC still sound so great contrast to hope....

Hope is aging like smelly cheese for me

I can eat it but not smelling it

I must be rly bored to write such a shitpost

Nah hope is still amazing

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

guys! so idk if it’s only me but the collab with MGK and Lana sound so similar to “be stronger”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwLD_cSsKE

https://youtu.be/s4M8XjeJHwY

at the end of the snippet of the collab MGK says “I don’t want to move fast for you”

lana then says in the “stronger” snippet “ u don’t ever have to go faster than ur fastest pace or faster than my fastest cars”

And the chords sound so similar yet so different if you listen closely! Ik the collab was for his album but we never know bc she added 2 new songs to her album (11 to 13)

Ik I may be delusional making theories bc of lana taking so long to release the ALBUM!

I think they're different songs.

Firstly, his voice has a lot of reverb compared to Lana's snippet where she has none. Secondly, I don't see how the piano would tie in with the sounds from his song and I think the bpm is different.

I hope they are different songs because I want "Stronger" to see the light of day.

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

I want this collaboration so bad. Not because it's MGK, I really don't care, he just sounds the same as so many "rappers" nowadays, but the snippet they shared was too good. The production was amazing and I fell in love with the song without even hearing Lana on it.

seriously hoping it just leaks one day... he seemed to love it and i assume lana liked it too

I have to say one thing. You guys really didn’t appreciate the cover art for Venice Bitch. When I took acid the other night, I listened to it and watched the cover of the single and WOAH my life was changed, it was the most beautiful thing I think I’ve ever seen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

guys! so idk if it’s only me but the collab with MGK and Lana sound so similar to “be stronger”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwLD_cSsKE

https://youtu.be/s4M8XjeJHwY

at the end of the snippet of the collab MGK says “I don’t want to move fast for you”

lana then says in the “stronger” snippet “ u don’t ever have to go faster than ur fastest pace or faster than my fastest cars”

And the chords sound so similar yet so different if you listen closely! Ik the collab was for his album but we never know bc she added 2 new songs to her album (11 to 13)

Ik I may be delusional making theories bc of lana taking so long to release the ALBUM!

never have I wanted to kill myself more than right now 

sgopYhV.gif

lol

i started to like hope very much

The Stronger one they did made me so emotional, this album's gonna be a freaking masterpiece

Omg, this is my first time hearing what the collab sounded like. I had only seen people talk about it. Fuuuuuuuck why would he scrap it!?? Is there anymore snippets of it? Just that little clip alone sounds amazing. Plus I’ve always been a fan of MGK since like 2011 and he’s a huge fan of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony considering he’s from Cleveland just like them.

Is she saying "Oh my God I can't stan this fucking gay..." sdkfjdfllpdj I know she is not saying that but it sounds like.

minute 9:36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7jRD59KbLM

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Uhmm where tf is the Charlie’s Angels track

The movie comes out in November, so I think the earliest they’ll release the track would be late August/September. Then they would release more singles and eventually the entire soundtrack around the time the movie’s in theaters. I’m just going by how they did it with other movies with soundtracks that have big artists on it~ oh and this actually has me thinking... To add to the messiness and poor business decisions for the era, (going by the hypothetical timeline) do you guys think the release will overshadow or help NFR?

Is she saying "Oh my God I can't stan this fucking gay..." sdkfjdfllpdj I know she is not saying that but it sounds like.

minute 9:36:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7jRD59KbLM

Holy shit that sounds exactly “oh my god I can’t stand this fucking gay man” Lana is a homophobe confirmed!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The movie comes out in November, so I think the earliest they’ll release the track would be late August/September. Then they would release more singles and eventually the entire soundtrack around the time the movie’s in theaters. I’m just going by how they did it with other movies with soundtracks that have big artists on it~ oh and this actually has me thinking... To add to the messiness and poor business decisions for the era, (going by the hypothetical timeline) do you guys think the release will overshadow or help NFR?

damn... i really thought it would come out this month as the insider did say "very soon" (they did right?).

but it wouldnt make sense. they need the song to make hype for the movie. the song being released now would flat line by sept, leaving no extra hype for the movie. guess we have to wait for that too