Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If she was shooting the video, we might get the song by the end of July? And then something about NFR in August while she's still in the spotlight from the CA song.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I thought the CA song would determine when NFR was going to be released, expecting the song to be out by now. But the CA song is nowhere to be seen so why isn’t she releasing the goddamn album?!?

I hope Miley and Ariana (if they are together with Lana on the set) will strike some sense in our sis about releasing albums properly. But I think that these two pop gals do not even know her songs other than BtD ones or do not care  :toofunny:

If she was shooting the video, we might get the song by the end of July? And then something about NFR in August while she's still in the spotlight from the CA song.

If they are shooting the video just now, I doubt the editing will be done by end of July. Plus the movie is out in November: they want the song to promote the movie and wouldn’t it be too soon to release it just now?

Anyways, let’s keep our hopes very low before she ends her festival tour (on the 24th). The August 23 release date for NFR is probably false, but the August 8-9 date for a new single kinda makes sense (for a probable Sept release)

It’s kinda cute when you guys get so pressed that you miss the point. It’s kinda predictable now. At least your meltdowns are entertaining though. Have fun being bitter and angry about everything. I bet that’s great for your mental health.

Admitting you're posting on this thread to make people pressed and we're the ones who are bitter and angry about everything, okey henny 

locals only

If they are shooting the video just now, I doubt the editing will be done by end of July. Plus the movie is out in November: they want the song to promote the movie and wouldn’t it be too soon to release it just now?

Anyways, let’s keep our hopes very low before she ends her festival tour (on the 24th). The August 23 release date for NFR is probably false, but the August 8-9 date for a new single kinda makes sense (for a probable Sept release)

It's actually possible, I don't remember who but a few months ago, another artist that I like shot the video for one of their singles and it was out two weeks after. I'm hoping that they won't release the CA song too late

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It's actually possible, I don't remember who but a few months ago, another artist that I like shot the video for one of their singles and it was out two weeks after. I'm hoping that they won't release the CA song too late

We honestly just need something new from her and soon.

https://www.ellecanada.com/beauty/fragrance/lana-del-rey-talks-fragrance-poetry-and-new-music/

I have a couple more songs I’m gonna release before [the album is out].

its from april so she could have changed her mind but . unless doin time is in that "couple" and we are just getting title track is a possibility but who knows with her. all i say is expect the worst!

I'm just hoping these few shows she's got coming up persuade her to be more active on insta so she might spill some album info then

When is the next show?

I had a terrible thought late last night while listening to HIAB snippets. What if all the snippets she's posted on insta are just demos/early mixes and the songs are gonna sound totally different and we'll never hear the full versions of those demos? 

i dont care as long as my baby in your car stays the same.. if anything happens to her i will RIOT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

https://www.ellecanada.com/beauty/fragrance/lana-del-rey-talks-fragrance-poetry-and-new-music/

its from april so she could have changed her mind but . unless doin time is in that "couple" and we are just getting title track is a possibility but who knows with her. all i say is expect the worst!

Doing time and charlies angels

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana and her insta baddie friends meeting fans after one of her shows

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e