Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is that photo real

seems photoshopped

like...that line over her neck that goes from balcony...

STRANGE

Isn't it because it's her reflection?

hello girlies i have not checked this thread for a few weeks! what did i miss? :hooker:

You didn't miss anything

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

cd’s have began production, my manager friend @ target says that they’ve gotten the confirmation order

omg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

cd’s have began production, my manager friend @ target says that they’ve gotten the confirmation order

IS THIS REAL?!?!?!???? 

If so, watch her announce the release date at the end of the tour. 

If it's true, then every needs to keep an eye out for Amazon and other record stores because they'll be the first to update with the cover and tracklist 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So folks, where is this song? Maleficent 2? 

RJKTsLr.png

If it's for Maleficent 2, the movie is out October 18 I think (not sure of the exact day); same as the CA song, the song from the soundtrack will serve as promo a couple of weeks before the movie. It could be featured in the second trailer, like what they did with the first movie and Once Upon a Dream. 

if you lie your IP will be banned  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

is that a good or bad thing though? i feel like cd production shouldve started a while ago, no?

i don’t think it’s longer than a week for cd production does it? idk how it all works but if this is all true we may be seeing this album in early august

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

i don’t think it’s longer than a week for cd production does it? idk how it all works but if this is all true we may be seeing this album in early august

I just saw that Miley is coming on the 9th so idk. 

edit: actually it's ok bc her ep is gonna sell probably like the first one. 

giphy.gif

is that a good or bad thing though? i feel like cd production shouldve started a while ago, no? 

It can be done in a week (for a surprise release like Beyoncé did), but it usually starts a month-ish before release, if I'm correct. 

LIAR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.