Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What part of "album coming out next month" you don't understand? oh my god, some of you are very irritating, neither september 6 nor september 30, it's coming in AUGUST f*ck

What part of "album coming out next month" you don't understand? oh my god, some of you are very irritating, neither september 6 nor september 30, it's coming in AUGUST f*ck

August 16th to be exact! and Roses Bloom For You WILL be on it! no one can tell me shit

qfrWuBl.png

glorious

don't go dyin'

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

To be fair, every time a Lana tracklist has leaked people have made fun of the titles thinking they're fake. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

where did we get the supposed july 26th preorder date from again?

From that it's a Friday + delusion but I don't get why it has to be friday for a preorder to go up, it could go up any day it doesn't matter..

To be fair, every time a Lana tracklist has leaked people have made fun of the titles thinking they're fake.

Even when Lana posted it herself people were laughing at In My Feelings lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The tracklist is obviously fake but like why didn't they at least bother to write hiadt with a lowercase "h" lol

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

y’all i KNOW this is clownery and delusion but just... imagine if we got a new surprise single tmrw... or just.. the tracklist/album cover.. i’m really starting to believe myself. help.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose