Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The rumoured video for Doin' Time?

Has this bitch been working on some real visuals all these months while we were reading her for filth for serving us Chuck directed cracked iPhone videos? I-

Queen of thinking ahead and asking Chuck to serve us the apetizers while she was working on the main dish  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

3:33 means 3 x 33 which is 99

There are 99 dollars plus 1 dollar in a hundred dollar bill

One of Lana’s earliest unreleased songs is Hundred Dollar Bill

Other songs of Lana’s with numbers are 24 and 13 Beaches

100 - 24 = 76

76 / 13 = 5.8

THE LEAD/PRE ORDER/ARTWORK/TRACKLIST IS COMING ON 5TH AUGUST

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I guess these two new songs are the two songs Lana wanted to put out before the album in the interviews she did for the Gucci campaign. And since the video might have been recorded since December, there might be more editing than if it had been recorded 3 weeks ago as we thought

Omggg wasn't in a Bronco that famous OJ Simpson car chase 25 years ago and the controversy from the whole DNA thing from the case? Her mind...

Yup that’s why I said it sis :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Wait omg,someone told me on SYTH Instagram that she told them back in March she filmed a double music video for Cinnamon and another song with Rich Lee! omg. It was true

wtf... so is the renamed cinnamon theory true??? 

Wait omg,someone told me on SYTH Instagram that she told them back in March she filmed a double music video for Cinnamon and another song with Rich Lee! omg. It was true

So Cinnamon = Fuck It I Love You?  :hdu:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Maybe she took 11 months to release the album because she needed to learn how to surf to shoot the music video

The pilot thing might also be for the video and she just recently got her license. Watch her be piloting a helicopter and stalking herself back in 2015 and getting shot at the end

Throwback!

a76f2277ba93f4ccf693dac6cce65659.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

YO THE TWO VIDEOS WERE DONE IN DECEMBER WHAT THE FUCK https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZbZQgHT1X/?igshid=h1mh0o2ew58m

And we are believing that this is real ... why?

We've had no news for 7 months and nobody thought to mention this, or found this, before then. Funny that.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She’s doing these videos to inform us that she’s becoming a body builder. “Fuck it I love you” is dedicated to steroids. And it will be coming

Soon :)

I just thought something. If the video was recorded in December, the original album cover might have been taken there. Remember in late December Lana did the livestream where she said she had an album cover that Ben didn't like. Kind of makes sense that it had been taken that same month when they recorded the video just like she did with Love

We've had no news for 7 months and nobody thought to mention this, or found this, before then. Funny that.

true... why would they keep this from us. they always seem to post lana dms right away

She literally said it in that gc: i filmed with Rich a double mv for 2 songs, but yeah, CINNAMON is one of my favourites too. Also she liked a twitter comment that said: is cinnamon still on NFR? So no name change I think.

Honestly, who even knows for sure with this bitch lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

true... why would they keep this from us. they always seem to post lana dms right away

Lana follows that account. If I had Lana following me, I certainly wouldn't fake DMs of her when she could see them any moment and block me, expose me...

I gotta say something some of you will get upset about but I’m gonna go ahead & say it anyway & you can have anger for dinner :hooker:

The cursing, at this point, is becoming a bit tacky. When she used to do it before it was rare & much more classy now it’s trying a bit too hard.

Stay tuned to hear reworks on the album, get excited for Hope is a Dangerous Little Motherfucking Shit for a Bitch Like Me To Have- But Bitch- I have it! & Marinara’s Cunt Complex

The new video is gonna be some Superman, 50’s thing. I hope he’s holding her in his big arms & his big boobs