Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

cinnamon girl.... how do you go from one of your most iconic title to this.... i just know this is fake

wtf does that even mean

cinnamon girl is an iconic neil young song, so i'd def possible she called it that imo. not the 1st time she referenced his songs

You are WRONG you incompetent CLOWN THERE ARE NO TRACKS ON THIS ALBUM

Cinnamon is now called "Fuck it, I Love Californian Cinnamon Girls!", Stronger is now called "The Greatest Cinnamon-Doughnut-Eating Californian!", and the album is called "Happiness is a Fucking Exclamation Mark!"

Shazam THAT, ladies!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

shazam pulls from their database of songs submitted to them through paid distribution by the owner of the music it isn't capable of identifying random youtube videos it just doesn't work like that girls............distribution can be cancelled or changed and shazam might just stockpile everything submitted to them but "cinnamon girl" and "california" and "norman fucking rockwell!" with the exclamation point are real THOUGH not necessarily the final titles Period enough shazam talk now

Lana finally has a song titled California. Surprised it happened this late. Also, I kind of dig the exclamation mark at the end of the album title. It kind of makes it like a real exclamation (it already sounded like that just by the words but with the exclamation point it just nails it you know, I like that detail) 

I think I like Cinnamon girl better too, Cinnamon sounded a bit poetic, Cinnamon girl as a title fits that love and playfulness of the song much better, gives it a bit more context and personality. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

omg I looked up “cinnamon Lana Del Rey” on Twitter to see what people were saying and there was a video of a girl taking a shot of some cinnamon flavoured liquor out of a dudes dick.... I-

giphy.gif

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

The only problem I have is why the fuck is Shazam not recognizing IYC??? Did Lana's team not submit it?? It fucking seems that way. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

honeslty i fucking hate Cinnamon but for some reasons Cinnamon Girl is more appealing to me lol. who cares anyway cuz i won't be listening to it but yeah don't lose ur shit ladies it's just the title!! i think we'd rather her changing the title than the song

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Maybe this report about loss of taste might help you get a faster recovery!

https://www.medicinenet.com/loss_of_taste_sensation/symptoms.htm

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

wait wait wait i dont wanna read the last 5 pages so what do we think are those names legit or did yall debunk them because i saw someone saying they take it from fan videos