Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So the fans in Azerbaijan said the album is out Aug 30th, there will be a boxset that comes with a vinyl of the album, a vinyl of Life Is Beautiful, a butt plug that says Norman on it.

You heard it here first gays x

.. and a dildo that says ‘Rockwell’ on it.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The titles appeared originally on Shazam and after that, WildOne changed the name of his videos to the new names he saw were recognized on shazam. So it's not from the yt videos, Shazam got the titles from somewhere else and I think it is indeed from Lana's team. They've been working on all the digital stuff like her website and her shop for like a week now and it isn't surprising that they submitted the album to Shazam. They're getting everything ready because the preorder is coming really soon. 

Now, I don't know if the new titles are 100% confirmed, Shazam got the wrong titles for other songs that were gonna be released in the past so take that as you will. I still think they're most likely true

Oh ok ok, I was confused whether the youtube video titles were changed before or after. Thank you!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Does anyone remember the website where we got the release date of Coachella with the single cover? I think it was an Asian web but I don't know for sure

Anghami, there's nothing there however I just checked

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

The titles appeared originally on Shazam and after that, WildOne changed the name of his videos to the new names he saw were recognized on shazam. So it's not from the yt videos, Shazam got the titles from somewhere else and I think it is indeed from Lana's team. They've been working on all the digital stuff like her website and her shop for like a week now and it isn't surprising that they submitted the album to Shazam. They're getting everything ready because the preorder is coming really soon. 

Now, I don't know if the new titles are 100% confirmed, Shazam got the wrong titles for other songs that were gonna be released in the past so take that as you will. I still think they're most likely true

It still doesn’t add up, as when tracks are submitted officially they’ll be in order of their ID (the numbers in the link) - these tracks aren’t. Shazam has sourced those titles from elsewhere and not from the songs being submitted officially.

this website is now giving 30th August too - https://www.silverdisc.de/musik-neuerscheinungen/:

LANA DEL REY - NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL - 30.08.19 

LANA DEL REY - NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL (2LP) - 30.08 .19 

LANA DEL REY - NORMAN FUCKING ... (LTD. COLORED 2LP) - 30.08.19 

Wow she's committing to the translucent violet / sea blue bit huh  :hooker:

locals only

.. and a dildo that says ‘Rockwell’ on it.

To fuck a fleshlight reading "Norman" and get fucked by a dildo reading "Rockwell" at the same time would be rather,,,,  poetic ???

when do you realistically think we're getting the official announcement?

I thougt we'd get the pre-order today but since it isn't happening (apparently) then probably announcement on Monday/Tuesday and pre-order on Wednesday

I thougt we'd get the pre-order today but since it isn't happening (apparently) then probably announcement on Monday/Tuesday and pre-order on Wednesday

there's still the rest of Wednesday

when do you realistically think we're getting the official announcement?

I don’t know why but I can see a single premiere middle of next week possibly on Beats and then the pre order and possible video Friday. I don’t think she’ll say anything until next week basically! (ProTip) If you don’t expect anything this week and we get something then it makes it that much better.

In the meantime pre order All Mirrors by Angel Olsen. :hooker: