Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

that cover is her best ever. its iconic and smart as hell the way its put together. the norman rockwell yet baddie influences fuck. and BAR??? ITS ALL I EVER WANTED ITS A DREAM

My issue with the cover is that neon garbage bag she’s wearing & how her head looks photoshopped onto her body. I don’t love the font but if she were wearing something different & not neon nails, it would’ve been 100 times less ugly.

I respect everyone’s opinions but if you genuinely think this cover is nice, I’m saving you a seat on my special chair: the electric chair.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I put it on the calendar at work, idgaf now everyone will be RED TEA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This time yesterday y'all were arguing if the Shazam song's were real  :toofunny:

So happy we finally have confirmation. The cover will grow on me 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

It's not that I wanted a car in the cover. Or Lana wearing a dress. It's just...I can't explain it. It's SO bad. Like...the fonts first of all...a cartoon mess. It just looks tacky and not in a good way. Ya'll need to stop letting this excitement cloud your judgements too quickly cause I know ya'll will be complaining about it next week lol

I do want a car per tradition but I agree, that’s not the worst part.

It looks like something my 7 year old nephew made on photoshop & I pretended to like it to not hurt his feelings

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Maybe it's not the same bar we think it is??? maybe it's a whole new song but just with the same title???

Doubt that

She called BAR, "The Next Best American Record" on a live show @ Amoeba 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE BEING SO DISGUSTED AT THE COVER AND THE TRACKLIST UGH NFR CERTIFIED WORST ALBUM EVER

stay pressed

we eatin!

giphy.gif