Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

curious, would you guys like the cover more if there was no writing on the front?

Yes, even i like the font, i think is too big and is ubicated randomly, i think the cover image is strong enought withouth text

I’m so glad this cover has an actual concept. This is her most interesting album cover so far tbh. A boring regular album cover for an album called “Norman Fucking Rockwell!” wouldn’t work. The comic explosion with the album title in it adds to the whole concept.

qfrWuBl.png

maybe don't personally criticise people for having a different opinion. i don't feel venom towards people who love it and i'm glad they do, some forget this is a goddamn messageboard and we're not all clones with the same views. grow up 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

The cover looks more powerful and polarising without the text. I wonder who was in charge of it because obviously you can choose to have a textless cover. Maybe Lana did want that but who knows 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omg she is SERVING it!! The cover is brilliant, i’m actually glad she broke the trend tbh? The cover is just so ‘American Kitsch’ which is exactly what I associate with the art of Norman Rockwell, and it totally matches the sound of the album so far!

SCREAMING about Best American Record finally getting released, I wonder if she’ll have changed it up at all?

Anyway, LOVE the aesthetic, absolutely excited for this album, bring on these two videos - for real, i’m SO here for this new aesthetic?

Lana always serves satisfying aesthetics, I don’t know why I was worried previously, I trust her to be unique and true to herself and her vision!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

You know the more I look at the cover the more I realize the only thing that I dislike about it is the neon jacket and nails. Imagine those two in any other non-neon color. Wouldn’t it look much less messy?

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love