Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

All the feels. Ok.

Love the cover, don’t love the font, but it doesn’t ruin it for me.

Not THAT pleased to see BAR because it’s bland af (much more boring than hope tbh), but as long as it’s different than the version we’ve heard. It has potential.

Doin Time is ugly in this tracklist and I will be removing it from my digital version. It’s fine but it sticks out like a sore thumb and I really do think they made her tack it in there. (Hence there being 14 tracks when there were supposed to just be 13).

Stoked about everything else tho. August 30th can’t come soon enough.

I'm glad Cinnamon is named Cinnamon Girl. It adds more punch.

I’m starting to really dig Cinnamin Girl as well

OMG the new holy trinity

Sad Girl

Your Girl

Cinnamon Girl

Ugh

Honestly I’d pit Dreamgirl there as well

Will be booking the 30th off work tomorrow

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I’m crying in a vegan diner in Manchester right now, this feels historic. I’m weeping at BAR being on that goddamn track list. This bitch. She’s forgiven

remember when she said that BAR was the yin to Yosemite's yang?

i do

It makes a lot of sense. Yosemite was supposed to be on LFL, this light-hearted, hopeful, "happy" album whereas Best American Record will be on NFR, a much more laid-back, gloomy, weird album. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I’m starting to really dig Cinnamin Girl as well

OMG the new holy trinity

Sad Girl

Your Girl

Cinnamon Girl

Ugh

Honestly I’d pit Dreamgirl there as well

Dangerous Girl is somewhere visibly crying

edit: so is Jealous Girl

Although I’ve already had BAR & agree it’s taking up space, I also will say this is the most fitting album for it so at least it got it’s appropriate home.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Y'all are a bunch of whiny bitches. The artwork is pretty funny and much better than another boribg closeup of her face.

PREACH! I’m glad she abandoned the straight on headshot in front of a car thing, it’s nice to change stuff up and experiment! And to me this cover really nails a modernised ‘American Kitsch’ that really taps in to the vibe of Norman Rockwell’s work?

It’s just such an interesting cover - her pose pulling us into her world, the painted sky, the burning city, the guy in black while she wears bright neon, her expression, everything’s is just so interesting?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg