Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t really care if she debuts at 90 tbh. I care about the music. But I understand she needs to do somewhat well to please her record company so they keep paying for stuff. Number 2 will be good enough

Tool will be releasing an album on august 30th as well, their first since 2006. They might flop because it's been so long but they could also have huge sales because... it's been too long. Their last album sold almost 600k copies first week, which were great numbers for 2006 sales, so lets wait and see.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

honestly i do not really care about charts but could you imagine the gag if nfr beats taylor and debuts at #1

if it did happen, it would only be for the first week

but it wont happen anyway

honestly i do not really care about charts but could you imagine the gag if nfr beats taylor and debuts at #1

lord PLEASE i see what you have done for others please let nfr beat tayflops album

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

ååååååååå thank you so much omg, i was thinking of just going to Bengans on release day to cop my CD and vinyl, but

would you happen to know if i can pre-order (reserve a copy, i mean) through the website and pick it up in person at the store? we do not stan postnord

i haven't been following, is the blue vinyl a limited edition, and the black vinyl is the regular? i got that the lime green was a ldr webshop exclusive  :toofunny:

No, we do not stan Postnord, indeed. :toofunny:

You can only pick up orders in store in Gothenburg/Göteborg but if I recall correctly, you don't live there? So, your other option is that you pick DHL to deliver your order to you. I chose DHL, first because it's better than Postnord I believe and second because the shipping was soooo  much cheaper. So hit the order button and follow the instructions! :party:

Black ones can be found everywhere, I think lime greens are exclusive to Lana's webshops and blue vinyls seem to be found at music stores? I'm unsure, I've only seen (by lurking this thread) that the blue ones can be bought at JB Hi-Fi Australia, Fnac France and Bengans so far.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Taylor makes her fans buy four different deluxe versions and a box set of her album, plus she's got amazing streaming numbers. She has that #1 in the bag.

61Xf56og6jL._SL1280_.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I love Taylor but her tatics are so fucking vile like "oh my god I found my diaries from years ago and I want to share them with my fans so so much this is so special to mee you guys should be able to read it too... but only if you buy four copies of my new album because i'm dividing the diary in four and if you want to read everything you'll have to buy the four parts"  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: AND HER FANS ALWAYS COME THROUGH AND BUY THEM!!!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Does it say it on the website? And is it like one copy for each ticket or each purchase? Sorry for all the questions lol I'm excited

Yeah. Just check lanadelrey.com and click US leg tour.

giphy.gif

No, we do not stan Postnord, indeed. :toofunny:

You can only pick up orders in store in Gothenburg/Göteborg but if I recall correctly, you don't live there? So, your other option is that you pick DHL to deliver your order to you. I chose DHL, first because it's better than Postnord I believe and second because the shipping was soooo less expensive. So hit the order button and follow the instructions! :party:

nooooo i'm in Stockholm - but good to know i can pick DHL too, tbf i didn't check but typically that's not an option for domestic orders so i just assumed  :eek:

i'll def place an order when my next paycheck drops in!! thank you for the hookup babes

rihKQ8M.gif

nooooo i'm in Stockholm - but good to know i can pick DHL too, tbf i didn't check but typically that's not an option for domestic orders so i just assumed  :eek:

i'll def place an order when my next paycheck drops in!! thank you for the hookup babes

No problem! :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png