Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine if she drops every song from BTD from her setlist except video games......

(*girl can sing Radio whenever she wants tho.... that song is a bop)

a dream, lit rally a dream

Agreed, but do you remember that one time during LATTM when fans asked her to sing Radio and she seemed so pissed? That time when she was in her red sweater, ponytail and boots. She forgot the words and basically gave off the impression she hates the song now :/ Made me sad because I still love it

Heroin would like to have a word with you

Now THAT'S a song I wish she would perform live

Aren't we happy she performed new songs on the LATTM Tour?

Her introducing serial killer to the setlist gave me hope that her unreleased might not be rendered to pitched youtube videos forever. With the beachy surfy vibes I'd kill (kill) for some of her lizzy songs to come back

locals only

Unrealistic NFR Tour setlist :

1.Norman Fucking Rockwell

2.Cherry

3.Groupie Love

4.Hope

5.Burning Desire

6.White Mustang

7.Off To The Races

8.Is This Happiness

9.Swan Song

10.Honeymoon

11.Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

12.Cinnamon Girl

13.West Coast

Encore

14.Looking For America

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

save ur energy she's gunna swing and sing video games & cherry and salvatore acapella and give u a little moves with her annoying dancers (i love them they're so sweet but i see no point in having them around) then she will go home

:smile3:

Agreed, but do you remember that one time during LATTM when fans asked her to sing Radio and she seemed so pissed? That time when she was in her red sweater, ponytail and boots. She forgot the words and basically gave off the impression she hates the song now :/ Made me sad because I still love it

I'm just going to add that that outfit was AWFUL. Her hair was cute, though.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I love how different your tracklists are & I love how you’re all dreamers, you dream a lot in your sleep :hooker:

She’s gonna go right back to saying “WILL YOU SING THIS SONG WITH ME?” While blue jeans starts. She doesn’t even wanna sing it herself at this point so she makes us sing it. Her mind!

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Unrealistic NFR Tour setlist :

1.Norman Fucking Rockwell

2.Cherry

3.Groupie Love

4.Hope

5.Burning Desire

6.White Mustang

7.Off To The Races

8.Is This Happiness

9.Swan Song

10.Honeymoon

11.Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

12.Cinnamon Girl

13.West Coast

Encore

14.Looking For America

you want the entire audience to fall asleep hm

image.png

I think radio is a song she wrote quickly without much thought,

I remember her mentioning it in that interview where she said she would make out with Elvis - I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't have

much meaning to her and it comes across that she really doesn't like it (u can see it when she sings) shame because I love it. 

Speaking of outfits, do you remember the white/cream colored Adidas long skirt with the bralette, bodysuit & crop top look she wore? Discuss.

Traumatic, I still have nightmares about it

Edit: I just remembered looking at the insta comments of a pic of that outfit and someone said "She needs more gays in her life" sdjffjg I died

tbf y'all been saying she's tired of NA and then like 2 shows later she said it's one of her favourite songs to perform live

i76mrxw.png 

tbf y'all been saying she's tired of NA and then like 2 shows later she said it's one of her favourite songs to perform live

I just had to look at an alphabetical list of her songs to figure out what NA is

tomorrow never came's a fan favorite? since when? :what: most people think it's boring and actually hate Sean's voice. i personally love the song but most fans don't like it that much, they prefer cherry (who actually IS overrated as fuck and who aged like milk because of that) or white mustang :creep:

I took some fat bong hits right before the first time I heard TNC and it made me ugly cry. I was surprised to find out it's so hated

I heavenly dislike TNC but I don't find it boring though, it's just that Se*n ruined it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: