The Next Best American Record

The Greatest

Bartender

Happiness is a Butterfly

Looking for America

We love the album of the year yrvn2rP.gif

My psychic powers have spoken once again yrvn2rP.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I havent listened to the 2 "country" songs yet or this new one but I think I will start listening to them now to build up to the album :spin: :justride2: :rock: 

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Fuck It I Love You

Doin' Time

Love Song

Cinnamon Girl

How To Disappear

California

The Next Best American Record

The Greatest

Bartender

Happiness is a Butterfly

Looking for America

We love the album of the year yrvn2rP.gif

An album. Your power

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i hope some of ur personalities get a facelift after you listen to nfr and it cleanses ur auras and clears ur acne cause something is fuckin with y’alls feng shui for you guys to STILL be acting like this after she has literally given the gays everything they wanted.

First of all, Wild On You already did that. Secondly, y'all need to decide what behavior you want to see. Because up until a month ago, it was all "you're hating now but you'll go back to kissing Lana's ass when the album's out and you can twerk to Cinnamon!!!". But consistency is wrong too.

giphy.gif

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The song is beautiful. But the production... Anyone else heard the weird taps at the end of the song, and the abrupt cut of the sound at the very end? It sounded as if some of them made accidentally some noise and then they forgot to erase it from the official song. I hate when this happens.

The song is beautiful. But the production... Anyone else heard the weird taps at the end of the song, and the abrupt cut of the sound at the very end? It sounded as if some of them made accidentally some noise and then they forgot to erase it from the official song. I hate when this happens.

:rip: thats jack's finger releasing the guitar strings

image.png

First of all, Wild On You already did that. Secondly, y'all need to decide what behavior you want to see. Because up until a month ago, it was all "you're hating now but you'll go back to kissing Lana's ass when the album's out and you can twerk to Cinnamon!!!". But consistency is wrong too.

giphy.gif

find a quote where i said that :*

Ok I know Lana always spends tons of time recording and it doesn’t always mean anything, but with her recording SOTW with Jack, then now calling him in to record another new song just days ago, do you think it possible she and Jack have already started working on her next album? I mean it doesn’t necessarily mean another album soon, but seriously imagine if throughout this whole year while everyone’s been calling her lazy if she’s also been in the studio already working on a follow up. If so, once the reviews come in for NFR, they’ll know what to do different (if they’re even looking for critical acclaim that is). Anyway, I don’t wanna sound too delusional or make people think I’m predicting another album will be out soon, but I do think it’s a possibility that she could already be working on it, even if it takes a long time to create and perfect. She just seems to be very pleased with the work she and Jack have been doing together and I think that’s a good sign.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688