Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would love a deluxe version of NFR with LFA, RBFY and Yosemite, and why not HBB and SFFSH too because I know it would make some people here happy

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

About (TN)BAR: I'm so pissed she killed the chorus. Why would she rather sing about Topanga being hot once again and partying than the fall of a man that did everything for the fame?  :crossed:

I'm going to throw snow over that city myself if that's what will make her change the lyrics again 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

hold up when did the new version of this song come out? 

About (TN)BAR: I'm so pissed she killed the chorus. Why would she rather sing about Topanga being hot once again and partying than the fall of a man that did everything for the fame?  :crossed:

I'm going to throw snow over that city myself if that's what will make her change the lyrics again 

About (TN)BAR: I'm so pissed she killed the chorus. Why would she rather sing about Topanga being hot once again and partying than the fall of a man that did everything for the fame? :crossed:

I was thinking that it might be because it would've been too repetitive with NFR being about a narcissist man and TNBAR being about a man who writes for fame probably thinking he's the best?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Do we think LFA will be put on any deluxe editions of NFR (Japanese edition, etc)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Do we think LFA will be put on any deluxe editions of NFR (Japanese edition, etc)

I don’t think so cause NFR! has been sent to the stores already.

giphy.gif

I have to sleep so I’ll probably miss page 3000 too :poordat: And I agree with @ChicaCherryCola, this forum is the best and you all make me smile and forget my problems and worries - I love this place and you guys. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I was thinking that it might be because it would've been too repetitive with NFR being about a narcissist man and TNBAR being about a man who writes for fame probably thinking he's the best?

That makes sense, actually. But the song just feels a bit shallow for me now. If I hear the full version and she doesn't mention her old chorus (or worse - if the bridge is different) I'll probably just put the demo version instead of it like I already do with Lucky Ones on my phone.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

30 second snippets yesterday or a couple days ago + lyrics from a Apple Music excert!

thank u Chica <3  

Architecture's bridge was so fucking beautiful. the way lana sings, her voice seems to take up the whole room (kind of like an adele feeling? Or maybe a florence + the machine sound?)

Maybe a digital bonus track like Is This Happiness? But certainly not for physical releases of the record

thank u Chica <3  

Architecture's bridge was so fucking beautiful. the way lana sings, her voice seems to take up the whole room (kind of like an adele feeling? Or maybe a florence + the machine sound?)

No problemo! <3

I have a vivid memory of listening to BAR for the first time in a parking lot over a busy road during sunset... Having her say It's true - all the roads lead to you with that vision was truly magical, if I hear a different bridge when TNBAR is released my record will have one less song

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Who's going to take one for the team and *ahem* liberate her from walmart

my mom works at walmart. she's in charge of loss prevention...

giphy.gif