Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Thank you for appreciating me sis :hooker: you & my loyal fans will be rewarded when I become rich off of selling jailbroken Roombas

Wtf hahahaha

omg

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1161387800668889088

"Fuck It I Love You / The Greatest video dropping on Saturday! It's 9:19 long and she looks gorgeous with her hair down & straight, serving Ultraviolence vibes"

:air: :air: :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Sis is really gonna drop an album but release 6 songs off of it before actually dropping the album

This + all the snippets, shit sis you might as well just drop that thang now :lmao:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Eclipse must’ve seen that link someone shared earlier lol he knows nothing we don’t at this point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i've seen this happen in other peoples lives, now it's happening in mine :hair:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Eclipse must’ve seen that link someone shared earlier lol he knows nothing we don’t at this point

He used to say high by the beach sounds like million dollar man so don’t trust him

I trust Eclipse. With this era, everything he tweeted happened (hasn't he someone in his family working for something like iTunes?). Ok, the snippets, we found out just a couple of hours after, I'll admit that. However, the length of the MV is still unknown... And no, adding up the two songs' lengths doesn't add up to 9:09. 

I trust Eclipse. With this era, everything he tweeted happened (hasn't he someone in his family working for something like iTunes?). Ok, the snippets, we found out just a couple of hours after, I'll admit that. However, the length of the MV is still unknown... And no, adding up the two songs' lengths doesn't add up to 9:09.

oh yes i trust the video date part but i mean I don’t trust when he says the song sounds like or the video visuals like bla bla

:smile3:

Eclipse only shared tea so far and ppl here still doubt him i cant with this website lmao

if u cant stand this site, d̵̡̧̡̢̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̨̧̛̛̛̗͇̠̙̲̮͚͔̰͚̖̻̪͎͔̼̘̝̗̘̭̬͎͎̬̠͎̭̜̞̹̙͈͎̘̺̺̯̠̤̗͖͈̝̤̹̲̭̼͎͉̟͔̩̙͉̤̬̺̩̣̘̣̦̫̳̹̖͉͎̯̱͖̠̳̪̠͍͙͇̹̯̖͍͎̹͈̯̞̮̳̗̭͇̠̯͕͕̰̩̰̹̟̙͕̣̟̝̳̣̬͍͍̯͇͔̹͇̭̦̯̳̣̼͈̞̳̖͉͍̥̺̻͉̯̥̫̦̞̜͍͕͕͔̱̪͚̲͔͈̹̫̬̮̦̭͚̥͔̪͍̯͚͖̬̲̣͕̮̹̳͇͚̟̝̲̙̳͔̙̬̝̗̩̞̼͇̲͉̲̹͙̱̥̱͎̺͕͛͗̆͆͊͐́̋̊̿̊͒̓͒̌̐͐̓̋̿̏̍̔́͛̃̅͌̑̅́́̊̀́̓̐̇͑̍̓͂̑̓̓̏̆̇̐͋̊͗͂̈͗̌̇͌̇̑̌̑̀͊̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̴̧̢̨̨̧̧̨̡̡̢̛̛͎̩̤̙̲̪̺͙̣̺̭̻͓̫͔͔̖̟͈͈̲̜̪̖̥͍͔̺̦͙͖͉̣̱̗̼̳̹̼͚̳̰̱͚͇̖̗̹̹̺͖̻̰͕͔̠̳̳̪̘͚̖̪͉͓̬̜͈̥̞̜̗͕̹͎̬̳͎̬̪͓̬͍̩̫̫͚̤̖͕͖̪̺̼̲̮̦̪̪̻̞̥̩͖̦͔̣̪͓̹͕͇͖̳̖̯̫̫͓͔͙̣̮̹͈̤̘̲̫̪̯͉͓͉̼̺̌̈́̅͐̓͂͋͂̐͆́͐́̓̋̽̈́̇͐̒͑̃̋̅̂͛̓̆̐̉̈́͋̾̎̀̒͌̀̏̉̆͊͒̿̂̐͒̿̊́͑͐͊̊̔̃̍̾́͛͂̾̒̀̀̑̓̓̔̈́͗̋͐̈́̀̽͆̏̾͗̊̆̅̋̂͐̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅļ̴̨̢̨̡̛̼͕͚͔̫̰̬͖̥͇̞̟̙̺̳̜̘͓͙̠̭͈̻̘̣͙̝͓̬̻̙͉̬̙̦̘͖̝̱̳͔͇̲̖̫͕̻̙̪̘̜̫̀̆̇̀͊́̓̍̃͛̈́̑̑͛͛̔̈́̃͐͒͋́́́̿̊̿̑̇̏́͗̅͌̓̾̿͗̍̐̏̂̃͊͌̓̑̀̌̈́̓̎̔̏̈́̈̓͗̆͑́́͌̓̎̊̄͌̒̉̉̓͘̕͘͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ę̸̡̡̢̡̧̢̡̛̛̛͈͉̤̝̯̝̗̼͎͈̝̦̳̲̟̭̘̭͖̪̘̺̙̺͙͓̟̼͇̪̟̭̞̻̺̣̝̫̻̩̩̺̯̻̩͈̫̩̬͈̩͍̬̖͉̠͔̱̻͖̞̙̙̩̖̣̫͕̪̬͓̞͍̰̜̣̤̻̪̰͎͉̠̱͍͍͍̗͎̪͕̭̲͈̣̜̲̜̹̗̤̎̓͋͐͑̀͂̅̌̍͂̍̍̋́̑̈́́̉͒̎͋̈́͋͒̀́́̀͊͑̅̈́̄͆́̋̒̓͋̅̈͐̈̅͑̅̆̒́̈́̊̀̒̂͐̊̐̈́̂͒̈͛̅̔̀̒̿̉͛͂̋̑̈́͐͗́̆̈͗̇̄̓̎̓̈́̊͊͐̔͒̃͂̐͐̌̀̓͛̽̂̏̾̒̎̓̇̎̈̐̊͆̿̐̃͆̌͂͊̇̑̈͌̎̊̈́̓̽͒̏̎̃̿̎͆͌̈́̒̃͛͂͆̉́̋̀͌̈́̇̎̔̇̽̑̋͑͋̈́̒͆͊̏͒̒̔́́̓̓͌͛̀͐̂̈́̓̾̈́͛̎̐̆̈̅͊͐̑͌͛̓̌̃̓́̇͒̏̋̀̏͊͒̔͋̔̇̎̆̓͆̃͛͛͂͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̚͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅt̵̨̧̧̢̡̢̧̨̨̧̡̧̨̧̧̧̡̧̧̢̢̛̛̛̪̙͔̮̰͉̰̝͉͔̼̥͍̙͇̳̦̜̝̪̖͎̜̠̯͙̘̣̣̟̤̲͓̙͕̻̥͉͇͓̭͚͍͖͙̯̙̩̥̝̣̺̯͉̞͈̺̟̟̭͕̜͖̹̰͙͎̯̯̖̬͇̗̬̩̳̥͉̹̤̥̺͍̖̬̝̻̹̦̱̰̜̫̫͓͇̳͓͇͔̤̠̥͖̼̦̮͚̲͖̯̳͔̝͓͓̥̫̳̬͎̻̥̯͓̺͍͍͎̠̟͓̺͉͇̘̩̮̳̱̬̝͔̲̤̪̥̗͈̪̼͓̳̳̞͙̻̫̤͔̥̜̜͔̦͉̱͈̦̭͙͖͚̫̹̪̘̟̳̣̻͖͉̩̮͇̱̯͙̳̤̠͔̟͖͍̹͙̣̜̩̰͍̣̭̩͖͔̳͔͍͙̩͇̣̘̼͎̝̖̪̳̳͖̳̻̱͙̖̥̖͍̗̳͍̣͔̫̼̒̐̏͑͌̃̐̓̀͆̽̃̄͒̆̑̒̑̈́̈̆͊̔͋̈́͒́̐̐́͒̓̒͑̓͌́̇̋͊͒̈̾̈́̈́̈̔͒̅̓̇̓̈́͐̀̿̓̈̽̏̽̀̔̀̾̑̓̌̋̎̐̄̌̿͌͗͐̃̑̾̒̃͑̑͛̂͑̄̾̎̈̏̀̌̂̌͑́̌̈́̃͂̂̿̂̀͋͐̀̓͒̆̉́̊̓̓̑̇́̏̍̌̀̊̏̔̒̓́̅͛̃̇͒̈́̆̂͆͌͐͑̌̄̓̽́̉̈́̽̐̎̎̀̋́̔̃̀̽͆̃̄͗͛̉̊̈̓̐̑͂̽̂̚̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅe̸̡̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̙̻͓͎̖̬̱̦̖̝͚͔̖͔͔͍͈̥͙͇͚̱̘̭̺̫͙͕̙̬̯̻̘̘̘͖͇͖̲͍͍̫̮̝̗̱̪̹͇̲͈̘̥̹̮̲̥̩̟̺͕̞̫̰̰͔̙͓̹̲̙̣̰̠̤͇̫̻͙̹͈̳̭̣̗͒͊̓͒͋̑͗̿̈́̎̔́́̃̌̈́̽̎̊̌̿̉̑́̌̆̉̎̾͆̈̂͌̊͛̓͗̿̄̋̀͒͌͐̉̉͒̆̊̀́̿͗͑̆̿̐͌̌̒̓̊́͗̇̉̅̒̂͐̓̈́̈́̎̌̓͒̐͌͗̊̉̉͂͂͐͆͑̈́̄̓̑̑̽̊̉̓͗̃̾́̿͗̀̄̐̉̓̾̈̐̑̀̾̉͊̌̽͐̈́̊̈́̋͑́̓̓̂̄̈́̊̅́̆̎̆̐̈́͊͒͆̔̋͐̈́̽̾͌̌̈͌̂̈́̊̋̅̊͒́͂̈́͛͂̀͑̈́̾̈́̃͋́̈́͋͊͊̂̏̑̇̋̓͋̂́͋̌͋̅̽̈́̾̉̒͂͛̆͂̎́́̀̓́̈́̐̀̋̈̍̃̈́̽̐̒͐͂̍̏̓͆̐̃̒̃̍̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̡̨̧̢̨̧̦̰̼̗̭͈̤̪̞̣͚͓̱̖̗͎̜̱͎̜̲͍̝̮̳͙̼͎̼͚͚̘̙̻̰̖̯̬͓̻̟̜̗̹̰̟̹̘̮͙̮̞͉̝͖̻̙̭̹̟̹̹̣̰̖̣͚̭͕̻̫̳͈̜̙͎̖̃͑͑̌̔̀͌̅̈̃́̏́́͊̎̐̊͂̀̂̓̈́͒̈͑̀̑̃̑͌̿̇̐̐̄̔̓̃̈́͌̐̐̾͗̔͋͑̓͂̆͌̍͛͋̈́͛͌͛̓̆̉̍͒̎͌̾̂̔̀̾͐̎̔̌͐̍̇͗̑̈́̓̏̑̍̂̋̓͛̅̄̀̌̆̈́͒̃̓̓̅̓̐̉̓̇̐́́͆̾̔̈́̑͂͂̈́̀̅̈́̃̚̕̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅư̸̡̧̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̭͈͚̱͇͈͚̼͖̲͈̼̳͕̫̦͙̟̼͈̼̰̤̺̳̠̙̫̭͕̼̰͇̙̥̼͇̙̲̝̞̼̦̮̫̯̠͎̯̟̠̦͕̳̙̺̤̪̱̰̭̝̲̝̟̙̲̝͎͓̗̼͕̠̹̭̘̖͓̫͍̙̠͙̘̖͈̅͊̐͋́͂̊̈́́̈̍̄̏̈̍̒͋́̓̾̓͂̾̽͛̿̍̓͊̓̍̍͂͋̐͂͆̈́̓̐̀̋́͐̆̾̑́̀̎̽́̿̈́͐͒͑̊͂̀̊́̎̋̎́̿̎̍͒͊͛̓͗̊̿̈́͐̎̆͂̉͆̽͋̾̃̾͆̽̌͌̀̇̇͐̽̽͂̋̂̅͋͌͊̊̈́͐̔͐̅̂̇͆̀̌̇̒͑͗̓͑̽̂̒͐̾́̑̓̀́̂͛͒̈́̑̐̇̃̽͋̈́͒͒͆͒̌̀͑̌͑͊̾̇̂̽͛̀͊̔̀͐͂̈́͐̿̐̋̓̈́̅́̈́̄̿̋̀̏̾͗̉͑̈̊͂̃̃̐͌̌̌̏͊͑̌̅̔̔͒̇̄̏̔̑̀̏̑̈́͊̍̀̾̾̅͊̃̈́̈́̍̑͌͌̑͌̈͆͗̔̉̽̓̽̇͒͌̑̂͐̋͐̂͌̅͐̾̏̋͐̈́̿͒̌͐̎̎̈́͘͘̚͘̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̕͘͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅŗ̶̨̨̢̡̧̡̧̧̡̼͖͍͍̦͎̺̯͉̤͙̟̹̺͖͓̭̰̠̦̪̯̝͉̲̹͖̤͙̰̩̠̫̪̘͕̜̦̱̣͍͓̲̦͚͓̻̦̤̦͉̖̝̘̥̩͖̯̤̝̬͖̣͖͈̠̭̞̠̜̗͈̪̜͈̳̳̠̖̥͌̊̋̅͗̽̏̋̃͗̑̔̏̅̓̽̓͐͊̿̎̽̌̇̋̈̈͛̇͆̒̇̇͂̓̋͒͌̀̒̊̅́͆͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̷̨̧̡̧̨̨̡̨̨̡̧̨̡̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̡̨̧̧̛̛̦͙̜̘̼̤͔̬̼̹͉͙̳̬͎̠͙̭̺͇̤̩͖̼̰͓͈̞͍̖͙̜̥̺̣͈̬̪̦̼͇̠̣̪̝͉̮͓͎̤̠̮͚͓̹̪̗̯̻͔̯̜̺̻͔̟̘̰͎̼̖͈͕̝͙̖͓̻͇̜̼͇͖̝̗̩̝̪͈͕̱̪͈͚̥̱̼̹̜͚͇̤̹̱͉̭̱̣̗̺̘̣͕̭̞̖͚̳̲̻̪͙͚̯̲̻̮͖̘̭͎̠̠̘̜͕̭̘͈̥̩͉̤̳̫͕̘̲̮̯̯͚̘̝̭̼̻̭̙͖̪̭̮͈̹̭̠̹͓͚̻̱̙̻͔̙̤̗̠̻̏̒̉͗͆̉͒̿̉͌̾̃̈̄̈́̄͐̂́̒̏̽́̓͛̌̌̎̆͒̆̊̅̂̈̓̃́̅̓̿̊̀̇͑͂̓̊̏̓͊͛̎̄̌͛̄͒͌̉̅͌̿̔́̇̇̄͆̑̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅą̷̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̗͓͉̳͙͎̰̭̜̺̞͍̤̙̺͎̤͎͖̙̜̝̼̜͉̘͋͂̊̌̒̈̉͗͗̈́͊͂̿͐͛̍͛̔͒͐̓̄̏̉̄̅̆̾̑̔̄̍͌̈̍̀̉͌͌̈́̇̀̀̄̔̀̅̈́̇̎͗͌͆͛͛̂̾͌̈́̌̍͌͛͊̀͛͛̃̈̈́́̓̈́̽͊́̂͋̌́̈́͆̈́̂͒̎͐̎̄̆̀̈̆́̓̋̾́̃̽͊̅̎͆͂͊̃͑́̾̈́̄́̿̈́̃̑̐̃̄͛͑͑̀͑̎̈̍͂̒͌͐͂͌͂͒̌͑̎͂̉̌͆̌͆͋̊̄̄͂̑̀̐̇͛̈́̂́̇́̐͊͑̀͘̕̕̚͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅc̸̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̙̤̟̖̔̃̎͂̈́̃͐̏̂̌̅̌́̏͋̐̓̍̓͆̈̄̊̽̒̾́͐͒̐͛̒̃̓̔̍̎̈́̋̓̾̈́͒̂̋͊̽̈́͛͑̈́̂̓̍͗̈́̈́̔̏̃̉͊̆͌͋̒͂̾͂̂̌̈́̒͒͐͗̔̐̅̈́̔͐͒̉̈́̄͂͒̃̑͑̓̅̈́̇̏̒̈́̓̒̐́̐̓̀̃̔̎͒͆̎̂͐̀͊͆́͆͑̏̇́͐͗̋́̈́̒̃̿͒̓̾̅̔̓̾͆̈̈̀̇̀̆̌̾̃̎͐͑̒̄̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̕̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝c̷̡̡̧̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̢̢̢̢̢̢̨̨̢̨̧̡̟̻̟̳̠̞͕̫̞̺̫̗̠̬͓͈̝͉̭̗̱̺͓̳̙̠̪͙̘͔̟̭̲̦̝̘͖̫̝̳̯̝͎͎̜̫͙̝̪͕͔̱̖̪͚̘̞̰̞̝͚͔͖͕̞̜͉̞̞̝̞̠͉͇̲̘̦̞̱͕̲͉̹̝̲̟̫̞̼̭̖̱̤̰̖̮̥͕̙̪͍̫̫͕̯͙͕̮̻͍͇̬̯̩̯̺̭̲͙͔̳̭̗̦̖̬̬̪̞͍̹̲̟͓͍̼͇̫̻̮͍̭̹̺͔̰̳͙͍̖͇͕̙̥̯̻͙̞̙̭̖̣͙̼̺̜̦̻̞̩̹̫̯̦̺̦͕̩͖̘͙͉͕̱̗̣̭̥̞̩̻̩̫̣͖͚̼̰̼̯̥̮̬̱̳͓̫̦̭̭̙̥̳̙̘̪̼̦̞̪̻͎̝͙͍̘̺͕̬̜͕͙̣̞̻̼͂̎͊͋̉͂́̾̂̓̾̓̏̌͐̓̿̉̈́̃̚̕͘͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅợ̴̧̢̢̢̨̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̗̹̬̣͚̖̣̪̦̹̤̪͔͖̹̭͍̤̻͔͎̞̠̩̬͖̰̱̻̫͉̥̟̩̝͇̰̼̼̠͇̹̗̪͙̘͕̳͔̮̰͚̞̖͖͓̦̙̺͈̼͖̫̺̮̰̱̮͉̠̤͉͈̭̜̤͉̣͇̯̲͙̟̫̟̪̃̽̒́̓̉̋̿̏́̽̂̌̑̐̋̽̄̔̆̍͗̂͗̓̂́̐͆̈̑̑̃̐́̈͋̈́̐̆̈́̅̈́̇̎̽͊̊͋̔͆̀͊͆͐̆̀̐̆́̆̐̆͊̾̿̀̄̉̇̿͛́̈́̾͋̌̏͂̿̿͗͛̇͗͒̓̽̑̈̅̀͗́͋̀̄̍̒̋̍̒̐̈́͒̀̀̒̑̐͗͂̉͑̅̏͛̐̐̉̈́̿̆̃̓̿̈͆́͋̿̓̋̀̅͌̾̋̈́̎͛̃̀͐͐͊̾͒̄̽́̐̋̔̌̌̍̑̀̓̓̈́̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅų̶̨̨̨̡̨̧̧̨̡͕͓̬̗͍͖̪͙̼͔͚̩͍̬̥͉̥̬̮͈̘̹̖̜͔̗̻̮̼͎̺̖̞͇̞͈͔̺̹͔͈̫͍̖͓̰̲͕̺̥͍̗̪̱̮̼͙̭̗͙͍͖̬͙̠̰̤̰̬̙͍̫̤͔͕͎̞͙̣̘̩͓̮͙̜̤̞̯̬͓̰̤͓͈͚͔̥͎̜̟̥̬̻̦̞̰͇̗͖͖̙͚̤͍̟̱̬̌̄̔̏̈́̒̌͂͛̂̊͜͜͜͝ͅͅn̶̡̢̡̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻͙̫̗͖̦̮̥͓̗̭̬̬̗̪̜͙̗̱̹̟̖̠͈͙̲͚͕̞̘̻͓̤̹̟͓̭̰͕̲͖͚̰̺̜̲̜̰̤͖̗͈̠̼͙͇̰̱͈̹̤͉͕̦̘͉͙̳̞̳̮̲̼̝̳̭̭͍͉͈̫̯͇̣̙̭͈̬̩̱̲̹̙̫̼̮͖̮̱͕̬͈̩̠̥̫͖̥̳͚̭̹̞̘̯̻̫̤̠̝̦̗̤̜̳̱̭̞̺̭̭̗̞̣̦͚̏̏̍̄̌͌͂̅̓̂̇̅̅̽̃̈́̂̿̒̈́͌̀̀̓̈́̋̀̿̋͂̈͂̓̓̌̊͗̆̔͗̆̀̿͛̽͂͗̈́̓̏͒͌̂̒̓̀̀̑̿̆̈͆̓͗̓̌̽̒̒͋̒̀̾͋́̐͐̍̋̉̇͛̍́̅͛̀̀͊͋̍̉́̆̎̒̊̊̇̒̓͌͆̊͋́͐̓̅͐̇̑̔̈́͊̍̔͒̌̔́͛̎̏̽͌͌̍́̃̓͆̔͌͌̌̾̐̌͌̋̏̈́͆̊͊̇̀̓͌̏͋̏̓̑̂͐̔̀͑̔̆̋̈̔̒̇͌̀͛̾̒̈̉̇̄̑͗̃̏͌͗̑̊͑̐̍͆̒̈́͆̌̔̎̎͂́̇͛̋̉͑̂͌͗̓̈̾̈́̑͑͂́͘͘͘̕͘̚̚͘̕̚͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ẗ̵̢̢̡̧̡̡͓͙͍͍͈̬̤̬̮̮̫̝͕̲̟͓͖̤̣̳̙̘̬̹̪͎̠̝͉̰̥̲̼̩̯̲̲̠̗̥̫̣̻̝͉͙͈̟̹̱̩̭̣̘͈͎͉̠̜̮̠̹́̽̽̓̄̔̀̆͆̈́̑̎̉̀̀̌̇̋̊̈́̐̒̒͑͒͂͌̅̈́̒̈́̇̏̎͗̈́́̋͛̾̀̒̂̓̆͛̈͑̌̏͌̑̓̅͊̔͂͗͒͌̃̔̌̔́̐̈́͗̄̏͒̄̓̀̎͗̐̈́̑̑͒̎̌̒̇̉̀̈͐͗̊̑̄͂͗̂͗̇͊̅͒͌͂̈̚̕̕̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Does someone here have the meme from Elle's tweet about LB being offline?

It was something like "Lana Boards is back online and it is a chaos" Not exactly this but something like that

original.gif