Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It’s just annoying when leakers keep saying things that they won’t (can’t? Idk) back up with evidence. You don’t have to share the whole video, you can just simply take a screenshot showing the duration of it! The way I see it is like this: you have info to share, share it and provide evidence to back yourself OR stfu it’s simple. Bc now you’re just wanting someone to praise you

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yes. Stop bullying him so we can get an edited version of the Love demo in 96kbps and one more 0.3 second snippet of SR before he calls it quits

LMFAO, but no, really, I know the teasing is HIDEOUS. I hate it too, but it's better than nothing, I guess?

Not defending him, tho. I just think we should focus on something else more important, which is stream NFR when it's out!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i have no clue about roses nor do i really care but the other two were leaked by degenerate akjsgahkhgjkhgs please log off shelby

you know they think they’re being hardcore when they use irl names like that’s literally not public info.

Three more days. You will all be okay!!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don’t agree with everything eclipse says or does. But I am tired of people who don’t like him saying “He’s not my President.” In fact, yes he is. Have some respect for the position. My “leader” is Jesus Christ. Don’t put words in my mouth.

I don’t agree with everything eclipse says or does. But I am tired of people who don’t like him saying “He’s not my President.” In fact, yes he is. Have some respect for the position. My “leader” is Jesus Christ. Don’t put words in my mouth.

i'll have what ben's smoking

it's just the way i feel

I’m really looking forward to TG but I think I’m gonna hold off on listening to it until the album release. Need me that 1-2-3 punch of California, BAR and TG back to back :defeated:

This is what I think i'm going to do, but I have NO will power when it comes to new Lana music.

We know the news feed has dried up when we start fighting again  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

We are going to be fighting again at midnight EST the album is officially released everywhere  :P

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

can we put a lock on comments with eclipses name like we did with y*** g***

I’m going to shut up about him now because I can see several of ya’ll are all fed up of it and I’ve ranted enough. Sorry for boring you all to death.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This made me think my acid was kicking in already. I am so confused, is this about trump?

Stop fighting each other and fight the real enemy: Skirtsandsuits

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’m going to shut up about him now because I can see several of ya’ll are all fed up of it and I’ve ranted enough. Sorry for boring you all to death.

we have been fed up for a long time. it’s no ones fault per say but it’s just the amount of anger his name literally just causes at this point. like why can’t people just take new info and go? i’ll never know. we literally don’t have to fight about /him/ every single time but people just get rude and it’s honestly so boring to do this every month.