Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love didn’t have their won cover art either. The tracks she releases just before the album never do, except, in this case, what are the lead singles of NFR? MAC and VB were not according to the press related in January.

hey, don't forget about SB cover! :kiss: 

220px-Summer_Bummer_%28Official_Single_C

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Where is your icon from?

it was a story she posted last summer iirc

also it's already august 15th here so idk if it's coming august 14th

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

So the song isn’t out in NZ yet???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hey, don't forget about SB cover! :kiss: 

220px-Summer_Bummer_(Official_Single_Cov

How could someone forget the only good thing about SB

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Well this is technically the first official single of NFR.. so I’m assuming we do get a cover art .. maybe one for both or one each (which I highly doubt)... the fact she hasn’t announced these songs dropping and the release is already messy when we’re so close to the album makes me less excited tbh.. like get it together ho.. in addition to releasing 4 songs already from the album (yes I’m including HTD even tho it was acoustic).... S M H

you (a simple-minded pleb): these songs should be coming out with the rest of the album on the 30th

me (an intellectual): the album should be coming out with these songs this weekend

it's just the way i feel

Am I going crazy or she deleted one of the poems she posted a few months ago? I loved it so much but I can’t find it on her ig anymore. There were some really beautiful lines about she and her lover lying under a three and the noise of the cars driving above becoming louder as time went by. Which one was it? :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

The cover looks so gorgeous there omg

I thought the same when I saw it! It's starting to grow on me, actually. Quite a risky but funny too artwork choice.

By the way... So, she's releasing a single from her album in an hour -NZ timeline- without even letting it be known on her social media?

Am I going crazy or she deleted one of the poems she posted a few months ago? I loved it so much but I can’t find it on her ig anymore. There were some really beautiful lines about she and her lover lying under a three and the noise of the cars driving above becoming louder as time went by. Which one was it? :oprah:

Happy, I think. If so, it’s the first one she posted.

But wait, once songs are shown on Spotify, it's because they're available to stream, right? Like, is it possible FIILY is already out somewhere else?

Because if I remember, the headers said "Listen now"  :toofunny:

I'm losing it

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: