Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'mInCaliforniaButIt'sJustAstateOfMindItTurnsOutEverywhereYouGoYouTakeYourselfThat'sNotAlie. WishThatYouWouldHoldMeOrJustSayThatYouWereMine

It's killing me...

slowly

giphy.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I don't really get everybody's disappointment because the add said that FIILY is supposed to come out this Friday and we're only Thursday, like, why were you expecting the song to drop? I get that it could've been out in NZ but if it's the next official single for the record that's coming with a MV, Lana will probably announce it, or at least that's the most plausible option rather than randomly releasing it without saying a word. I feel like so many here are setting up disappointment that could totally be avoided

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I feel like her official singles are always released US time. Most major artists are.

The soundtrack ones are released NZ time but I feel like anytime there’s a major released from an album it comes at 12am EST

Thank you!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.