Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm wondering if Lana had forgotten she had already used that 'Topanga's hot tonight' line in Heroin because that'd be her style

as a Russians' child i surely know about it

Would be amazing if being a russian's son/daughter made you (I mean, anybody) aware of the dynamics there during soviets union time's. Glad to know that it's that way on your case!

HIAB has such a bizarre song structure... the way the verses are what I thought was the chorus and the post chorus is a pre chorus plus random interludes  :facepalm:  I still love it but I need to get used to this.

IKR!

8nl2OpX.png

warning fucking point

warning apartment complex

warned bitch

fuck it i ban you

askin' links

ban song

banned girl

how to get a WP

california

the next best rule violation

the warnedst

bartender

happiness is a 0-WP acc

a warn is a dangerous thing for a banned member like me to have - but i have it

FUCK IT I BAN YOU

california and bartender feel so weird in this cohesive album :( i think she should've scrapped them

:lmao:

I couldn't help it and listened to the whole album (I'll buy it anyway when it's out) and wowwwwww. I can't... It's so beautiful. Sigh. I'm so glad she exists. Feels like, there's someone out there who actually gets me :') I can't.

Would be amazing if being a russian's son/daughter made you (I mean, anybody) aware of the dynamics there during soviets union time's. Glad to know that it's that way on your case!

knowing those dynamics doesn't prevent me from joking about what the set of values that was imposed through education conveyed concerning doing things for others without necessarily involving money while being totally aware of the regime's reality and huge discrepancies with this theory and in no way defending it :hooker: but i'm glad it's a topic that you feel so deeply close to

warning fucking point

warning apartment complex

warned bitch

fuck it i ban you

askin' links

ban song

banned girl

how to get a WP

california

the next best rule violation

the warnedst

bartender

happiness is a 0-WP acc

a warn is a dangerous thing for a banned member like me to have - but i have it

Happiness is really a 0-WP acc

Now that we're at it, may I be bale to get my 1st WP erased? I got it for talking about LIB on the massive drought.

I feel tainted. :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Hi everyone! Nervous as heck to comment now as I know knives are out and times are dark, but I've been following this forum since page 162 and what a journey! (I skipped like 200 pages back around the 1400s, rip those convos) Anyways just wanted to weigh in like a broken record and say shame it leaked, even in lq. I thought part of the reason no one thought it would leak is because Jack was a steel trap??

I'm sad this forum won't be here much longer, I think you are all hilarious. Also, haven't listened to any of the new snips at all, but I think California and Love Song will be the absolute gems here. Carry on and thanks for being you.

Happiness is really a 0-WP acc

Now that we're at it, may I be bale to get my 1st WP erased? I got it for talking about LIB on the massive drought.

I feel tainted. :defeated:

me temo que no

can't wait for a £500 boxset including different types of organic teabags, an USB featuring the entire album + 1 new 50 second, instrumental track of jack playing the same 2 chords :defeated: @TheBoss

I'm not willing to sell a kidney for Björk's box set but I most definitely would sell one for that

"she should've scrapped this" "she should have kept that" "this one is the equivalent of that one" girl you're literally listening to a 21kpbs cassette rip recorded from a samsung s3 with broken speakers, at least keep your impressions until you hear them in proper quality mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

"she should've scrapped this" "she should have kept that" "this one is the equivalent of that one" girl you're literally listening to a 21kpbs cassette rip recorded from a samsung s3 with broken speakers, at least keep your impressions until you hear them in proper quality mbK53xg.gif

i love you