Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ED ANSWERED AGAIN:

"Thx.

We have full Universal leaks team on it.

Its sad that people feel the need to do this. Its like stabbing your best friend in the back"

Wow, I'm shook.

when you can't handle the release of one of your best selling artist's album for three albums in a row so you turn it and make people feel bad because you can't do your job <3

giphy.gif

Some of y'all bouta be real mad at me but I just...can't feel bad. Please tell me another artist that has this many leaks and problems with their eras? I feel bad that the untouchable 5 leaked, that BAR and Love leaked, etc., but not that there is some problem with her release-team. Even Marina acknowledged that Froot leaked because of her/her team's mistakes--this is the same situation. You can't prevent a leak like the day before, but it it ridiculous to pretend that this is the complete fault of a crazed fan.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

You can find the song on [removed]

mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not direct users to where the leak is hosted, even if doing so without a direct link x

It’s a solid album...but I think some of the lyrics feel lazy and rehashed. She needs to quit recycling lyrics. She’s becoming predictable. Next record she needs to evolve her lyrics and concepts and have less of the boyfriend issues.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

For those who have listened to the album: do you guys think this album will get some Grammy nominations?

That's possible, I think it could probably get a nomination for best pop vocal album or something, but like Album of the year? That's a stretch I think, while critics might've soften up to Lana a little in the past couple of years, I don't think she caters to big award shows tbh.

It’s a solid album...but I think some of the lyrics feel lazy and rehashed. She needs to quit recycling lyrics. She’s becoming predictable. Next record she needs to evolve her lyrics and concepts and have less of the boyfriend issues.

Can u put spoilers, it's a pre release thread not post released, thanks

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

if I'm being honest, since L*st For Life I've found more and more lyrics from Lana to be kinda cringey and not sound too melodic... oops

California is next level sadness. Barrie should feel so lucky to have a song like this being dedicated to himself

She really is writing in blood on her walls and shit with this one

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If California is really for/about Barrie then it’s such a sweet and cool moment for her to say those things. Since he allegedly dealt with depression and that was a difficult time for Lana with Barrie, saying “I’ll pick you up, if you come back” it’s such a sweet message

How is it people can read upthread enough to know the name of the child that leaked it but not enough to realize no one's feeling them asking for the link in all-caps lmao. Ben-Ed hate this website for talking about her old-as-shit demos, they'll literally piss their pants at the chance to get it shut down for a goddamn album leak

locals only

Hi I’m new here (please don’t hate me). I got tickets to see Lana in LA for my birthday and I am very excited. I hope everyone is having a magical day. :)

you're gonna be living the dream! bet seeing lana in la is gonna b so magical omg (happy birthday in advance) <3

I'm imagining all her celeb fans like Taylor or Adele listening to NFR being shook by how rich it is in sound!!

Do you think Kanye has heard The Greatest already?

This album is so so so iconic. I love it so much and I hope people that are hesitant towards her will finally catch on

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif