Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@@Amadeus @@UltraviolenceBaby This actually may be even more messy than we think. 1. She’s from UK and somehow she got an US-exclusive edition of the album. 2. She posted photos of the CASSETTE, but then she claimed to a bunch of people that’s the recordings are not from the cassette, but from the CD.

idk I lowkey think she’s somehow a troll and she’s not the source, or at least not a MAIN source of the leak. And this is why there should be some kind of investigation from Lana’s management, but yeah, they don’t care at all.

Not to mention that she’s claiming that she’s not a Lana fan at all but somehow she probably knew about FIILY/TG leak and there’s no recording of HTD, which is the least interesting song as we already know all the lyrics and melody from the apple event lol. She exactly knew what she was doing.

yes as some users and i previously said, the situation is unclear and idk why some just pretend to know shit (unless their the real source and try to blame others or whatever idk)

on another note:

yesterday when we found out that lana's team knows about it i kept thinking about them asking lana to release it early and lana just being as persistent as she usually is declined that offer and still wants to push for the original august 30th release.

i76mrxw.png 

i haven't listened to the leaks (bc i don't care about tin-can quality sophie production NFR) but the fact that it's been a day and people already spotted similarities or melodies that sound the same as procol harum, sam smith and wonderwall, out of all songs, is just ... DeadBanana.gif

they better sue this thief! 

i76mrxw.png 

welcome darling!

i've been doing this 7 years  so im a master at this  :creep:

i get more excited when i hear it when it's officially released, like i have something waiting for lol

thank ya! 

Welcome! I love angèle btw  :hooker:

she's the one

I think we have the 11 track album when you delete Doin' Time, Bartender & TNBAR.

bartender is amazing... it's sounds familiar with bel air but the "bart-titit-tender, ha ha ha ha" part is so original and adds a different flavour to the song 

I think we have the 11 track album when you delete Doin' Time, Bartender & TNBAR.

seeing as Bartender is the first song she mentioned for this album.

:deadbanana:

last time she mentioned it was 13 tracks, so it's obvious Doin' Time was shoved on last minute.

how did she ruin her work? boo hoo Lana misses out on a few thousand dollars from sales, who cares she's already rich

I’m not worried at all about Lana’s fortune. But leaks affect the people around her that don’t get paid as much as they should. Not talking about Jack either, but the sound engineers and people « in the shadows ». Anyways, as messy and long as The NFR pre-release « era » was, she deserved to have a release that was going according to plan, IMO.

I’m not worried at all about Lana’s fortune. But leaks affect the people around her that don’t get paid as much as they should. Not talking about Jack either, but the sound engineers and people « in the shadows ». Anyways, as messy and long as The NFR pre-release « era » was, she deserved to have a release that was going according to plan, IMO.

the fact that the one time she had a solid release plan this era it fucked up  :toofunny:

the fact that the one time she had a solid release plan this era it fucked up :toofunny:

And was is funnier is that all the leaks have been caused by early releases / didn’t get the memo from big legal companies.

which one is the correct one?

"there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you leave" or "there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you live"

genius says the first one but i think the second one is better...

it’s live, it makes more sense and you don’t have to listen to the leaks to know that. it was clearly sang in one of the snippets lana posted on her ig (before taking it down and posting a different snippet of the song before the beat drops)

the fact that the one time she had a solid release plan this era it fucked up :toofunny:

“solid release plan”.........

:creep: idk about that. not even counting the mess that was early this year/mar 29/poetry before album, she was supposed to release fiily and the greatest this past friday, and not doing so let them leak in HQ. so at this point we have half the album in HQ :toofunny:

i haven't listened to the leaks (bc i don't care about tin-can quality sophie production NFR) but the fact that it's been a day and people already spotted similarities or melodies that sound the same as procol harum, sam smith and wonderwall, out of all songs, is just ... DeadBanana.gif

they better sue this thief! 

all melodies have been used nowadays anyway

what are your least fave songs off NFR?

Mine would have to be Love Song, HIAB, Hope and BAR

Literally every other song is flawless, this is such a good fking album

Happiness, Hope and TNBAR. The rest is amazing 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So nobody managed to contact the girl on instagram and ask her what the hell happened? After reading everything on here I really want answers to this mystery

It’s understandable that lana and her team won’t say anything because that way they’ll just let more people know about the leak

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

day 2 of listening to intercom quality nfr and california is god tier 

So nobody managed to contact the girl on instagram and ask her what the hell happened? After reading everything on here I really want answers to this mystery
It’s understandable that lana and her team won’t say anything because that way they’ll just let more people know about the leak

she doesn't answer dm's, she's too busy live-streaming her nervous breakdown