Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i really hope nfr wont have the exclamation mark in the title on streaming services  :ohno:  its gonna look so ugly  :toofunny:

It does on iTunes / Apple Music, so it'll most likely have it on Spotify too.

giphy.gif

i really hope nfr wont have the exclamation mark in the title on streaming services  :ohno:  its gonna look so ugly  :toofunny:

I think it will have it.

Mfhp.gif

All this talk about her quitting when she's probably got half of her next album written already. When we said prolific, we weren't kidding

This is so true.

She likes to cry about being exhausted and wanting to stop but she never does. Thank God.

Her career is at such a high point right now- she’s just been the face of Gucci, she’s doing all these songs for movie soundtracks, she just recently hopped in the studio to record Looking for America, so I feel like it’s unlikely she’ll call it quits after this.

I hope her and Antonoff do an EP or follow up album full of production like VB and Cinnamon..........

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It was weird how that actual title came to me. I was riffing over a couple of chords that Jack was playing for the title track, which ended up being called “Norman Fucking Rockwell.” It was kind of an exclamation mark: so this is the American dream, right now. This is where we’re at—Norman fucking Rockwell.

She mentioned the exclamation mark right from the start. Why are you guys surprised? the album title is itself an exclamation, so why wouldn't it have the mark at the end? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Her career is at such a high point right now- she’s just been the face of Gucci, she’s doing all these songs for movie soundtracks, she just recently hopped in the studio to record Looking for America, so I feel like it’s unlikely she’ll call it quits after this.

I hope her and Antonoff do an EP or follow up album full of production like VB and Cinnamon..........

YES. I want an EP with at least 5 songs like Venice Bitch

Norman Fucking Rockwell: The Venice Bitch Edition :hooker: 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

So the songs are coming out at Midnight PST tomorrow?

She said “thursday” thats all we know

giphy.gif

All this talk about her quitting when she's probably got half of her next album written already. When we said prolific, we weren't kidding

Well we don’t know that. I like to think that maybe she’s implying she’s quitting the big industry or interscope to do something more low-key and independent. Does anybody know how long she’s signed with her current label for?

On a separate note, I can see that no one has mentioned HTD , like I am legit convinced Jack ruined a perfectly beautiful song with a half assed midi production, the beats from the snippets were so ugh and this silence seems telling.

Overall I’ll admit I am hyped for NFR, I like the surfy end of summer beach vibe to it, exception made for Hope which reaaally feels like it won’t fit the narrative and imo it should have stayed a single but it’s her baby so whatever.

Also is everyone sleeping on her Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant ? That record has one hell of a production and (I am going to get beheaded here) can easily surpass L4L which is imo her worst record to date. Go on murder me but do know I’m new here so go easy on me. X

Well we don’t know that. I like to think that maybe she’s implying she’s quitting the big industry or interscope to do something more low-key and independent. Does anybody know how long she’s signed with her current label for?

On a separate note, I can see that no one has mentioned HTD , like I am legit convinced Jack ruined a perfectly beautiful song with a half assed midi production, the beats from the snippets were so ugh and this silence seems telling.

Overall I’ll admit I am hyped for NFR, I like the surfy end of summer beach vibe to it, exception made for Hope which reaaally feels like it won’t fit the narrative and imo it should have stayed a single but it’s her baby so whatever.

Also is everyone sleeping on her Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant ? That record has one hell of a production and (I am going to get beheaded here) can easily surpass L4L which is imo her worst record to date. Go on murder me but do know I’m new here so go easy on me. X

HTD wasn't recorded/leaked which is why people aren't talking about it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

We forgot about HTD because it didnt leak kskskdk

Also nobody’s gonna murder you for sending LFL hate it’s one of the ongoing activities on this thread

giphy.gif