Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's insane how many highlights this album has. Ultraviolence and Honeymoon never stood a chance.  :lmao:

I don't think I have ever laughed this hard in my entire life. That was good one, tell us another!  :lmao:

Great album and had to potential to top UV, but there are a few things I wish they changed:

- keep TNBAR as it was (the new lyrics are not good at all)

- Mariners should have been the closer 

- FIILY should have stayed the same

- HTD should have been a piano song (production is bad and there are not transitions between chorus and verses - everything changes abruptly, it also sounds like a christmas reject)

- Love Song ending is not the greatest. such an epic opening tho

- Cinnamon Girl should have been titeld just cinnamon!

- Venice Bitch should have been in the middle of the album

Other than that it's a solid album!

imagine thinking the quality of an album goes down because "girl" was added to a song title  :lmao:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I always had faith in Bartender and this song is THAT bitch omg it's so beautiful and haunting and WITCHY honestly I have no words she really snapped with this one what a fun and interesting track p7rOzu0.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

wtf is the new version of Fuck It? Are we sure this isn't just the demo accidentally landed on the CD master? It just sounds off and doesn't go with the album especially with how Doin' Time is the next  track. I haven't heard the cassette version but shouldn't that be the more upbeat version as well?

I'll first listen to the full alboom when it is released in NZ. Because my CD is ot arrived till then I have to listen to it on Spotify. But if on spotify aren't the FILLY album version and the Hope is dangerous thing for a woman like me to have-but I have it (Extented Norman Fucking Rockwell! Album Version) I'll regret that I not listen to them now :crai:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

wtf is the new version of Fuck It? Are we sure this isn't just the demo accidentally landed on the CD master? It just sounds off and doesn't go with the album especially with how Doin' Time is the next  track. I haven't heard the cassette version but shouldn't that be the more upbeat version as well?

no one asked for FIILY since we already had it when the casette leaked, so we don't know :(

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lol some fp tweeted “there’s no respect for lana in this fandom”

They must have visited Lanaboards

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*