Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The album theme is escapism. Almost all of the songs are about her escaping either from a place, a love, her past or even her own reality, literally and metaphorically. It's a nice concept, I love it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The album theme is escapism. Almost all of the songs are about her escaping either from a place, a love, her past or even her own reality, literally and metaphorically. It's a nice concept, I love it.

This is the Lana equivalent to "2018 is the year when I'm finally realising things"

LOL clearly google isn’t helping, why don’t you dm me instead of being a stingy bitter bitch ? Sharing is caring

Mods can read DMs sis, idk why you're calling people bitches because they're not getting a point for your name-calling self lol

locals only

I don’t fully know how I feel about that new FIILY version but it isn’t any worse than single version. Both are interesting on their own terms. It’s just different. It sounds more chill and clear. Idk if it fits the album better, I liked the idea of FIILY -> Doin’ time and it sounds less bop-y now, but I think some of y’all are complaining because you just want something to complain about. I mean, single version still remains released and you can simply replace it on the album even if you’re listening to it on the streaming platforms.

yall keep saying this is the next uv but honestly it's more like paradise than anything

Finally someone with clean ears! When I was listening to the album I couldn't help but think that it gave the same vibes as Paradise did, and this is coming from someone who hates album comparisons. I'm not saying they sound the same but the pacing and the atmosphere is very Paradise-esque, from the grand opening (Ride/NFR), to the sometimes playful aura and the late 50's/early 60's vibe some tracks have.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I can't get over how clearly FIILY demo being on there is a pressing error. I wonder if it is all physical editions or just a select few? And I hope they make sure to keep the single version on streaming services.

Finally someone with clean ears! When I was listening to the album I couldn't help but think that it gave the same vibes as Paradise did, and this is coming from someone who hates album comparisons. I'm not saying they sound the same but the pacing and the atmosphere is very Paradise-esque, from the grand opening (Ride/NFR), to the sometimes playful aura and the late 50's/early 60's vibe some tracks have.

Exactly. When the LQ leak happened, the first thing I though when listening to Cinnamon Girl is that it's straight up a BTD/Paradise track, especially the outro

Mods can read DMs sis, idk why you're calling people bitches because they're not getting a point for your name-calling self lol

Woa did you even read what happened? I politely asked a question and she came at me with “thirsty ass hoe”. Now where I’m from, you can politely answer a polite question by saying “you’re not not allowed to ask this question even if everyone in the thread is talking about it” and that’s ok. I don’t consider “learn how to use google thirsty ass how” a polite answer, so yeah, she should be the one to get warning points

I can't get over how clearly FIILY demo being on there is a pressing error. I wonder if it is all physical editions or just a select few? And I hope they make sure to keep the single version on streaming services.

Lots of albums have an exclusive album version of a single that you can only get on physical copies. They probably just wanted a more commercial version of FIILY to push on streaming services. This isn’t a new concept. I doubt it’s a pressing error.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688