Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

guys how do i put pictures on the spoiler thing help pls

you put

at the beginning of the photo and [/ spoiler] (delete that space after that slash)at the end of the photo 

I'm giving tutorials today wig

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

How do we know this little bug eyed twink isn’t making it up

I don't think he is, she's mentioned them in interviews before, just not by name, and she clearly likes them a lot. It wouldn't be a stretch to guess she'd want them to be in a video. I know a lot of people don't really like him and his friends but Lana definitely does.

locals only

am i the only one who still didnt hear the album?  :defeated:  its coming out in 3 hours for me

I haven’t heard it, couldn’t be assed to find a link so I decided to just wait it out. I’m in California so I think I’ll be one of the last to get it

LIZARD PEOPLE

I don't think he is, she's mentioned them in interviews before, just not by name, and she clearly likes them a lot. It wouldn't be a stretch to guess she'd want them to be in a video. I know a lot of people don't really like him and his friends but Lana definitely does.

because he goes to front row in literally every show she does, she must like him because of the amount of money shes getting from all the tickets him and the other white twinks are buying  :creep:

because he goes to front row in literally every show she does, she must like him because of the amount of money shes getting from all the tickets him and the other white twinks are buying  :creep:

since we need more pages..

what the hell kind of a job does he have to be able to afford all that? dont tell me it's sugar daddies because he aint all that to be able to scam men for so much money

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Bullying/Spamming

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

what the hell kind of a job does he have to be able to afford all that? dont tell me it's sugar daddies because he aint all that to be able to scam men for so much money

honestly no idea its creepy  :ohno:

I haven’t heard it, couldn’t be assed to find a link so I decided to just wait it out. I’m in California so I think I’ll be one of the last to get it

It’ll be out in the US 12:00 Midnight EST. So you’ll get it tonight at like 9 PM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

From what I saw on his twitter when I checked it out once it's not sugar daddies lmao. He must come from some type of money though.

locals only

So, do we think that's it for videos this era? Or will we get another?

I was really hoping for at least one more from one of her songs.

i think there's at least one more bc of the amusement park stuff

giphy.gif

we can get to 4000 by discussing win edward conspiracies!! I for one think he’s the heir to the koch empire

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Bullying/Spamming