Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

1 hour, 9 minutes.

why is time moving so slowly?

time goes by so slowly for those who wait

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So when this thread closes does that mean that everyone leaves or what happens?

i think we'll be able to view this thread just not post? maybe? also the post-release obviously

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

So when this thread closes does that mean that everyone leaves or what happens?

we move on to the post-release thread, but unless major leaks happen...the site kind of enters dormancy until the next era starts.

giphy.gif

y’all don’t sleep on courtney because she was right and public about harvey weinstein 20 years before all the stuff about him came out.

yeah she’s unhinged and loud but tbh she’s probably right. :smokeney:

Me listening to Norman Fucking Rockwell:  :whatever:

Me listening to MAC:  :bliss:

Me listening to VB:  :blush2:

Me listening to  FIILY:  :holla:

Me listening to Doin Time:  :illumilana2:

Me listening to Love Song:  :pray:

Me listening to Cinnamon Girl:  :cumming:

Me listening to HTD:  :agree:

Me listening to California:  :crying4:  

Me listening to TNBAR:  :notamused:  

Me listening to the greatest:  :rock:

Me listening to Bartender:  :sadcore2:

Me listening to HIAB:  :sadcore:

Me listening to HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI:  :isee:

The one thing I hate about each era is the fact that once the album drops... most of the *fun* is gone. And sure, I have a life outside of this forum but DAMN. I'd be lying if I said you guys arent far more entertaining than half the people I know irl. And if it wasnt for this forum, I would have never met one of the greatest.mp3 people ever...my dear friend @@Anthem . I just... *sighs heavily* I love the pre release so much. Whether we're arguing about what color the vinyl will be, or getting warning points for NOT asking for a link to a leak and also NOT leaving our Instagram usernames for ppl to dm said leaks.

( :creep: love you @@Elle ) but anyways.. yea. I could go on for pages about how much I love yall and this site.

But as Lana put it...

Theres things I wanna say to you,

But I'll just let you live :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

after being teased for over a year, it's finally fucking here. the highs are high, and the lows are still enjoyable. pretty solid lyrics for the most part and some of her best melodies to date. this feels like the album she's always wanted to make.

highlights: norman fucking rockwell, venice bitch, fuck it i love you, california, and the last 4 songs

not so much: how to disappear, doin' time, the next best american record

i really don’t hate any song on here, i’ve listened to it over 10 times since it leaked a few days ago lol. the songs have been teased for so long that they don’t really feel new, but that hasn’t really been a bad thing for me. i liked seeing how it all came together this past year and i’m really glad it lived up to the hype we all created. it really felt like we got to watch her create this album in real time as she shared her favorite snippets with us. this and julia jacklin’s are tied for aoty for me. (check jj out if u like fun and moody indie music)

also i totally only joined this forum for this thread lol, it’s been fun gays and gals. can’t wait for the next one.

Same! I started a separate thread for reviews like I’ve done each era. Elle has to approve it, though.

I hope it receives the acclaim it deserves.

I think it will, we're off to a good start.