Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Could have conspiracy theores based on anything though.

I read on here the other day someone saying she's lazy and doesnt want to learn the new songs to perform at these summer festivals and shows she is doing and it also makes sense to me, especially as she mentioned how she was going to be cancelling some shows but then never did - she cancelled the album instead :thumb3: :omfg2:

Yeah that was also me. Like, we can even combine the two conspiracy theories and say that she wanted to cancel the shows because of her break up with Jack and then decided not to.

Or as MoreCruelThanYou said, maybe she's still cancelling but hasn't said which ones. IIRC that one in Poland is not on her site and she hasn't said a word about it.

I just suspect that the reason for the delay might be personal because she hasn't said a word. If it was something really innocent and simple, like a production delay, then I don't see why you wouldn't just say that. She is avoiding talking about this album's release for whatever reason. As I said, there's no way she didn't know about Google's March 29, and to just let that pass without saying anything is plain odd.

Oh, and she is making a point of posting pics of her and her friends, which is exactly what women do when they break up with someone.

If anyone needs someone to make stuff up and twist shit to suit an agenda, call me.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

... OK this is pretty far-fetched but I've been dying to type it.

What if ... Lana and Jack had a thing ... and they broke up? It would explain the dead silence from both of them, her managers' contradicting each other/Lana, and the delay.

And when I say it would explain the delay, I mean - if they are no longer on good terms - they might want some time before it drops .. or they might even have been told to fix/add something, and they need time before they feel comfortable working together again, etc. 

I also immediately thought of him when she wrote that poem about "Joe" and his "brown eyes".

It'd explain why she seemed so enthused about this album and then just went silent. I mean she probably is with that other actor guy now but it doesn't mean she wasn't with Jack.

(Captain's Log, Page 1552: people start really making stuff up to justify)

This would make sense, except they were in the studio together back in February or March I think? Wasn’t there a video of them on Jack’s Instagram story? I mean maybe but I don’t think that’s the case. She also said after G Sleazy, she wasn’t gonna date musicians again and she was seen with that trainer guy right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Oh, and she is making a point of posting pics of her and her friends, which is exactly what women do when they break up with someone.

weeeeeell ch*se did run off to fuckin bali :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This would make sense, except they were in the studio together back in February or March I think? Wasn’t there a video of them on Jack’s Instagram story? I mean maybe but I don’t think that’s the case. She also said after G Sleazy, she wasn’t gonna date musicians again and she was seen with that trainer guy right?

Well that video could've been from earlier. And we don't know when they broke up. She seemed to lose interest in NFR right after HIADTFAWLMTH - BIHI, which was around then. Or maybe that was their attempt to be "friends" but it was too difficult or who the fuck knows, really.

And Lana Del Liar will totally date more musicians, without a doubt.

Maybe they have an on/off thing

Maybe they have an on/off thing

Yeah and that pic of her, him, and Ben from the pre-Grammys event ... I know you can't read too much into a single photo but Ben and Lana look delighted and Jack looks sad af.

We must analyse that Joe poem for clues.

decoding wether or not they're fucking isn't going to make the album come quicker

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the album was scrapped they would probably make a statement about it, yeah?

No

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The things i have to read ..

like this bit of trollery?

I don't have anything comforting to say, but the poetry releases, if not conventional promo, are at least very interesting. The worst thing for her to do is to not release NFR, but if releasing poetry helps her do this I'm all for it. If she's comfortable releasing poetry, how can she not get more comfortable releasing more diverse stuff, but I can't see her poetry making a big impact unless it's a low-cost digital release (or perhaps just fully released on her instagram).

like this bit of trollery?

www.trend-news.com/5cb570fea1556/lana-del-rey-retires-from-making-new-music.html

I don't have anything comforting to say, but the poetry releases, if not conventional promo, are at least very interesting. The worst thing for her to do is to not release NFR, but if releasing poetry helps her do this I'm all for it. If she's comfortable releasing poetry, how can she not get more comfortable releasing more diverse stuff, but I can't see her poetry making a big impact unless it's a low-cost digital release (or perhaps just fully released on her instagram).

watch her be like "i made 15 copies of my book and left them in random places around la, have fun my little bitches babies xoxo ^_^"

OMG please stop reaching. If she actually had a thing with Jack I doubt that's the reason the album is not out yet. They're both adults. The reason we don't have the album is because of her. She doesn't wanna release it rn. God knows why.