All my fans had lost their minds

In the next morning

My label gave a warning

I had to release some sign

Post a couple poems

And a song snippet

Anything to buy some time

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

people really think her album flopping is gonna lead to some huge epiphany where she changes her ways?

Please. It will just lead to an even more passive aggressive, low quality, dragged out era. She doesn't listen to anyone. Maybe if her yoga sessions and matcha tea get taken away, then we can talk. 

I think the question has been brought up before but where are Alex and Ashley? Haven’t seen Lana with them for ages it seems

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This may be a little premature, but what if she decides to have her new girlfriends in one of her videos, Music to Watch Boys To style, but with her actual friends instead of just random models *cue cringing*

MiserlyExhaustedAxisdeer-small.gif

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I was at Hillsong

Leaning on your shoulder

Watching my album rot and die

I guess I was trolling

Cuz baby for a minute

All my fans had lost their minds

In the next morning

My label gave a warning

I had to release some sign

Post a couple poems

And a song snippet

Anything to buy some time

:hair: :hair: :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she rlly can scrap the album honestly. i just want her to take some time for herself, maybe a year or summ and realize of much SHIT of an ERA she gave us. i just want her to wake up and realize that she has the chance to have the ability to serve beautiful and coherent eras (like Paradise & UV etc..), and amazing, genius music. i'm glad that she found herself as a poet but she's not known for being one. she always introduced herself as a singer, and i want her to focus on the music. that's what we're all here for. i'm not mad at her posting a few poems once in a while but her job is to put out music, not poetry. this era is a fucking nightmare, she honestly can put the NFR folder in the bin and close her laptop cuz i don't want that album anymore and if she releases it by chance, people will get bored of it really quick if there's no visuals and there's gonna be 0 hype for it whatsoever. it will be remembered as Lana Del Rey's flop album, as painful as it is for me to write it rn. maybe i'm mistaking, but that's how i feel about that album rn until proven otherwise.

Wake up Lana.

tenor.gif?itemid=5308709

It belongs in the trash bin, or if not there, her SoundCloud account with download enabled or Spotify because ain't no one buying it no more. They had their chance months ago when the hype was real but they screwed it all up since they clearly rushed with MAC and VB. No way does it deserve a proper physical release at this point, maybe a limited vinyl and CD only available on her official site for the hardcore fans but that's about it. If the record does end up being released one day, I'm just going to pretend like it's just something she needed to get out of her system before making her proper big comeback with actual visuals, a sound that doesn't age like milk and this pretentious Instagram girl gang gone. Also if you want to belong to a cult, find one that's not exclusively for boujee people, use it for profitable advantage and drop a grunge record inspired by it. These piano ballads ain't it.

"Smiling for miles in pink dresses and high heels on white yachts but I'm not, baby, I'm not that." Well she's right about this, I'll give her that because the character they made up in order for her to become successful sure is gone and instead of an iconic rock artist, she turned into an Instagram baddie wannabe.

CheerfulGraveAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

god i love wendy these days

Happiness is a butterfly

I see my release window going by

Hanging with my blondies baby

All we do is drink matcha tea

Doing yoga and pilates

My album isn’t out for the ladies lil b

If the hype is killed then what’s the worst

That can happen to a baddie who’s already at church, I’m already at church

If my album’s late, then who’s to blame?

Everyone else can release theirs first, release theirs first

I said take me to Hillsong

Don’t be a fat schlong

Posting on Instagram

All of my poetry

That will never get released

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

While I would love the record (and believe it could be great), I've made peace with it that we're not getting it.

So, yes I'm disappointed, but everyone bitching about her, her management, her label, etc. won't change anything.

Just time to move on. But there is a ton of great music out there.

Happiness is a butterfly

I see my release window going by

Hanging with my blondies baby

All we do is drink matcha tea

Doing yoga and pilates

My album isn’t out for the ladies lil b

If the hype is killed then what’s the worst

That can happen to a baddie who’s already at church, I’m already at church

If my album’s late, then who’s to blame?

Everyone else can release theirs first, release theirs first

I said take me to Hillsong

Don’t be a fat schlong

Posting on Instagram

All of my poetry

That will never get released

she NEEDS to see this lmfao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

she NEEDS to see this lmfao

We should all start a thread called “Lana Songs Except Lyrics Changed To Represent Her Currently”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just want Lana to explain wtf Lil B means

Little bitch I assume lol

giphy.gif