Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Last week, I had a thought that maybe she would release HIaB this week, since she first teased the song Easter weekend last year...Then I remembered she probably doesn’t notice these things and that we see so much more into this than her.

Likely Easter weekend updates:  new pics of her at church with one or more of her ridiculously-dressed friends

Unlikely Easter weekend updates: new music or info

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why can't I stan someone normal?

Other artists: "I have an album coming out on [date]"

Lana: "My album will be out at the top of the year."

Lana: "My album will be out mid year."

Lana: "IDK"

Lana:

Lana's managers: "Fucked if we know what that bitch is doing."

Other artists: "I'll be at this festival on [date]. You can get tickets from [website]."

Lana:

Lana: "I'm going to cancel some shows. Sorry."

Everyone: "Okay, which ones?"

Lana:

Everyone: "Lana, where's your album?"

Lana: "I like Weyes Blood and Jesse Rutherford. Oh, and I like my sister. Also, here's a poem."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

NFR is gonna end up standing for Never Fucking Released

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Why can't I stan someone normal?

Other artists: "I have an album coming out on [date]"

Lana: "My album will be out at the top of the year."

Lana: "My album will be out mid year."

Lana: "IDK"

Lana:

Lana's managers: "Fucked if we know what that bitch is doing."

Other artists: "I'll be at this festival on [date]. You can get tickets from [website]."

Lana:

Lana: "I'm going to cancel some shows. Sorry."

Everyone: "Okay, which ones?"

Lana:

Everyone: "Lana, where's your album?"

Lana: "I like Weyes Blood and Jesse Rutherford. Oh, and I like my sister. Also, here's a poem."

this is scary accurate

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The whole “giving up releasing music for ‘Lent’” concept would be hilarious.... growing closer to god while letting your entire fan base be blind on the subject and forcing us to see a psychologist biweekly

everytime i read this thread i get an headache lmao.

stop being so obsessive with the album, it’s only 2 years apart from the last one. be grateful she doesn’t usually take 5 years to start new eras. the album will be good, it will come out soon. let it go, breathe, move on, just wait guys.

AND.....wishing her to flop just cause she made you wait a bit? childish and most importantly TRAGIC

stop being so obsessive with the album, it’s only 2 years apart from the last one. be grateful she doesn’t usually take 5 years to start new eras. the album will be good, it will come out soon. let it go, breathe, move on, just wait guys.

AND.....wishing her to flop just cause she made you wait a bit? childish and most importantly TRAGIC

Hiiii!

source.gif

Did you know???

source.gif

That if you dont like what you see on this thread...

giphy.gif

... then you don't have to read it??

7Pey.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Hiiii!

source.gif

Did you know???

source.gif

giphy.gif

7Pey.gif

are you kidding or?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Hiiii!

source.gif

Did you know???

source.gif

giphy.gif

7Pey.gif

hi did you know that i can share my opinions on here just like you do too constantly???

i said what i said, keep scrolling if you don't agree and don't try to start useless drama with me. all i said was: relax cause the album will be released eventually and it will be good, there's no need to stress over it that much.

bye.

as it has been said, the difference is that the album has been done for four months and she started she era seven months ago. Actually releasing it two or three months ago would totally have made sense, considering it's done and MAC was released in September. Now we don't even know if we'll get it within the next five months, and if we don't, it'll be more than a year after. There's actually nothing, not a single thing, to be grateful for; our standards are adapted to what she always used to do, ie making an album in a year or a year and a half, then releasing it and having a coherent era. Plus we used to have leaks, cool visuals, cool interviews, interesting stuff to do in the meantime... now we don't, which doesn't help. There's only the music left but we haven't had music in three months and a half.

waiting till "the top of next year" would have been waiting a bit. Now it's fucking mid-April and it's impossible that the album is coming before June, and unlikely it's coming before July-August. Now that's not just a bit. We don't wish her to flop for revenge only, we want her to flop so that she realizes that what she's doing can't be accepted, and won't be accepted

as it has been said, the difference is that the album has been done for four months and she started she era seven months ago. Actually releasing it two or three months ago would totally have made sense, considering it's done and MAC was released in September. Now we don't even know if we'll get it within the next five months, and if we don't, it'll be more than a year after. There's actually nothing, not a single thing, to be grateful for; our standards are adapted to what she always used to do, ie making an album in a year or a year and a half, then releasing it and having a coherent era. Plus we used to have leaks, cool visuals, cool interviews, interesting stuff to do in the meantime... now we don't, which doesn't help. There's only the music left but we haven't had music in three months and a half.

waiting till "the top of next year" would have been waiting a bit. Now it's fucking mid-April and it's impossible that the album is coming before June, and unlikely it's coming before July-August. Now that's not just a bit. We don't wish her to flop for revenge only, we want her to flop so that she realizes that what she's doing can't be accepted, and won't be accepted

Exactly. I just find it insulting that she's not even saying a single word about it to her fans, and I know she's aware of how much we want some info. Her insta comments are filled with fans asking for some album news. I know there will be people on here soon saying "you're not entitled to anything", and while that is true to an extent, there comes a point where enough is enough, and if Lana expects fans to buy her album with their money, then she should at least do her part by interacting with fans at the very least.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

babes what did the psychic say?

my mum said between april 20 and april 30th for closure and album out mid june

but i mean isnt madonna releasing june 14th now? so idk, we shall see

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wonder if she feels a slight embarrassment to the way she’s acting? It’s been 7 MONTHS since she announced NFR and still hasn’t given legit info about the album. By now i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to forget about it and put it in the trash because she took too long to say something. She probably thinks we don’t want it after waiting so long or that we won’t like it but girl please. Just release the shit

giphy.gif

but i mean isnt madonna releasing june 14th now? so idk, we shall see

now that I want to believe  :defeated:

0241cb24b98f42557f381fdfa9df8e5b.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: