Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

as it has been said, the difference is that the album has been done for four months and she started she era seven months ago. Actually releasing it two or three months ago would totally have made sense, considering it's done and MAC was released in September. Now we don't even know if we'll get it within the next five months, and if we don't, it'll be more than a year after. There's actually nothing, not a single thing, to be grateful for; our standards are adapted to what she always used to do, ie making an album in a year or a year and a half, then releasing it and having a coherent era. Plus we used to have leaks, cool visuals, cool interviews, interesting stuff to do in the meantime... now we don't, which doesn't help. There's only the music left but we haven't had music in three months and a half.

waiting till "the top of next year" would have been waiting a bit. Now it's fucking mid-April and it's impossible that the album is coming before June, and unlikely it's coming before July-August. Now that's not just a bit. We don't wish her to flop for revenge only, we want her to flop so that she realizes that what she's doing can't be accepted, and won't be accepted

i get your point but wishing her to flop will not make her realize anything at all! she’s still gonna do whatever she wants to when the next era stars lol.

i hope the album will sell good once it’s out and i want her to be happy with it. i’m sure we can wait a little bit longer, it’s definitely coming this year so... who cares if it’s another month or a few more? it will be out.

yeah, the lack of news and the way she handles it all it’s annoying and disappointing but i’m sure we can forgive her.

I think that Lana was in the studio with Jack around February (?) maybe because she went to go get MAC and Venice Bitch instrumentals, back vocals, etc, for the band start to practice since they had that show in late March... just my thought, idk if this makes any sense

iv9uXjw.gif

With the amount of famous artists releasing something this week or next one, I doubt we'll get something before May. I know she doesn't seem to care this era, but I'm sure she doesn't want to flop and her label wouldn't let her.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think Lana is safe with releasing the album whenever for the time being, based on this site here: http://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases

Lana is labeled under Polydor, and no other artist under that label seem to be releasing as of yet...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This album ain't going to do any numbers anyway it's her most polarising sound yet there's not a big market for these piano and soft guitar songs-even UV had more melodic appeal she should just surprise drop it when she's ready with her book as a first 1000 copies bonus that's signed.

The album is still coming, that's why she released that snippet on IG awhile back. We just gotta chill.

We been chilling, we're near frozen

200.gif

we contain multitudes

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

honestly the best thing I'm doing for myself rn is just completely forgetting that this is a thing like when its comes out I might download a torrent or 2 and give it a little listen but... lana del rey? I haven't heard that name in years, last thing I heard she was a converted amish daughter of the church of hillsong snorting matcha powder in the car park with her girls at kappa kappa tau and painting easter eggs for the kids

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

This album ain't going to do any numbers anyway it's her most polarising sound yet there's not a big market for these piano and soft guitar songs-even UV had more melodic appeal she should just surprise drop it when she's ready with her book as a first 1000 copies bonus that's signed.

The release won’t draw big numbers I think. But after a year or two, people could stream NFR while working and studying or doing whatever and it might have an impressive-ish number of streams over time.

She can keep NFR for a bit. I’m giving up sweets, fried foods, and bagged snacks until she officially announces the record and I need to slim down for the summer.