Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I've honestly come full circle and absolute adore her silence and mystery again now like i hated basic bitch la baddie lana but this is mysterious lana i know and love yas queen i am ready when u are girl

I've honestly come full circle and absolute adore her silence and mystery again now like i hated basic bitch la baddie lana but this is mysterious lana i know and love yas queen i am ready when u are girl

I’m indifferent at this point. Before today I was legit worried she scrapped it so at least I have a shred of hope. We can only pray the book comes out with the album so we don’t have to wait longer.

This is very common with the genre VB is in. If you listen to Kings of Leon’s Cold Desert, that one was done freely out of a drunk night just playing around done in one take. Almost like the Laurel Canyon, soft rock/southern rock sound with little hints of psychedelia

Fleetwood Mac is also known for doing this often.

I believe I recall reading a story about how they all tripped acid in the desert together and wrote their psychedelic hit 'Tusk' that night.

yall lets have optimism. "you will hear it soon" sounds almost legit. instead of saying "its coming", she is saying that WE WILL HEAR IT SOON (if that makes sense lol i get a different vibe from her saying it like that)! i really dont see why that would be in the summer. i see the album and poetry released together within the next 2 months. call me delusion but i stand by it. 

yall lets have optimism. "you will hear it soon" sounds almost legit. instead of saying "its coming", she is saying that WE WILL HEAR IT SOON (if that makes sense lol i get a different vibe from her saying it like that)! i really dont see why that would be in the summer. i see the album and poetry released together within the next 2 months. call me delusion but i stand by it.

We love optimism! Put this energy into the world instead of y’all saying September!!!

This is Lana we’re talking about though. She doesn’t seem to have an actual idea of what “soon” means

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This is Lana we’re talking about though. She doesn’t seem to have an actual idea of what “soon” means

maybe and past "soon's" are examples of that but idk... she obviously sees the annoyance... making us wait till summer is just unnecessary since the album is done

Soon to lana is what a "break" was to MCR

bitch it's never coming

She says in the comments it's on newsstands today. Someone in Italy find it  :creep:

grazia_cover320.jpg

So people know what it looks like

Soon to lana is what a "break" was to MCR

bitch it's never coming

killing my optimism like that huh

did you get the guy? did you get the job? 

edit: did you get yosemite?

Maybe it has to do with age? I went to a similar festival here in Canada for a couple of years. At some point, I didn’t feel like the next year would be as fun for me anymore. Maybe this is what is happening to her. Or maybe not, I don’t know.

I expected that she and her baddies were going when that one said, " I wasted my Coachella outfit" in that recent IG video. 

That one probably went and the rest + Lana stayed home and painted Easter Eggs. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really think Lana wanted to buy more personal time before having to start the album cycle over again for real, so she manufactured this poetry book as a vanity project and an easy excuse to get out of releasing the album when it was done, hence why we get no real answers from her or anyone on her management team

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I really think Lana wanted to buy more personal time before having to start the album cycle over again for real, so she manufactured this poetry book as a vanity project and an easy excuse to get out of releasing the album when it was done, hence why we get no real answers from her or anyone on her management team

i agree with this.

tho i think we're bound to get something this month.

giphy.gif

Captain's Log, Page 1565: someone finally comes up with a sensible, rational explanation. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream