Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

paradise is good. I agree itโ€™s like the slightly more mature version of BTD. Gods and monsters used to make me feel so scandalous and I LIVED for it. Itโ€™s still one of her best songs imo. It however does NOT have the superior yayo, not even close, in fact I think itโ€™s maybe the weakest bit of the album. I even love Blue Velvet. Body electric is great but I barely listen to it because itโ€™s weirdly quieter than everything else on the album and that annoys me.

CAN YOU ALL STOP COMPARING HER ALBUMS AND LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHICH YOU THINK IS BETTER?? Itโ€™s been going on for like more than five pages, sheesh!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

so anyways here's my well needed dissertation and commentary as to why yosemite is the 1st true coming of christ and HM is her best album

The same people who wish she had stuck more closely to the BTD sound and the lyrical Vaguely Faded Americana for every single era don't want an album of piano ballads (which we know we're not getting anyways) because there needs to beย varietyย for the record to be interesting? Awryte.

ย 

Anyways, where is the assumption that we're getting a whole album of Hopes coming from when we have Venice Bitch, Mariners, and theย studioย snippets of How to Disappear and Cinnamon to prove that incorrect? Because she's teased a few (presumably) demos on Instagram? I personally have my doubts that Hope is going to end up on NFR anyways, so idgi...

ย 

Paradise is the sound you hear when you enter heaven and the angels fly to your side to welcome you with a warm, heartfelt hug. They take you into God's rose garden through the magnolia pearl gates, and the sweet smell of nature hits you like a shot of heroin. Pure bliss. Pure contentment. But there is something more...something alive. You're not entirely at peace, because you have a rush of childlike energy that consumes your veins. You want to scream, laugh, run, dance, sing etc. There is a fire inside of you. A wildness. You're like a panting tiger, ready to pounce on the first thing that moves in your view. You're an angel, yet become the devil when instinct takes over. That's paradise. Two sides of a coin. Best of both worlds.

ย 

ย 

Anyways if anyone is going to Lana's next show, please be sure to ask her some questions about the album if you can. She might even slip an accurate date if were lucky.

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

the sound you hear when walking up onto the pearly gates is a low quality mp3 stem of lana saying

ย 

WHAT?

ย 

THATS DOPE

the sound you hear when walking up onto the pearly gates is a low quality mp3 stem of lana saying

ย 

WHAT?

ย 

THATS DOPE

Hell has pearly gates? Awesome. :oic:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The same people who wish she had stuck more closely to the BTD sound and the lyrical Vaguely Faded Americana for every single era don't want an album of piano ballads (which we know we're not getting anyways) because there needs to beย varietyย for the record to be interesting? Awryte.

ย 

Anyways, where is the assumption that we're getting a whole album of Hopes coming from when we have Venice Bitch, Mariners, and theย studioย snippets of How to Disappear and Cinnamon to prove that incorrect? Because she's teased a few (presumably) demos on Instagram? I personally have my doubts that Hope is going to end up on NFR anyways, so idgi...

Hope will 1000% definitely be on NFR.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can't wait to see how fake tracklists show up and we all discuss the hell out of them until the fakest-sounding one turns out to be the true one lol

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanย ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUย My mind is lost in the universe***ย 

She's a huge liar y'all, I'll believe it's coming when we have a cover, tracklist, and pre-order. It's not unlike her to say that at the show just to get everyone to hush lol.

ย 

Knowing her, itโ€™ll prolly be the last week of July or first week in August for preorder etc unless sheโ€™s wanting it out early August then the preorder and stuff will prolly be around the second or third week of July

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She's either releasing it a week before Taylor or early September, either way, plenty of time for cover, pre-order and all that jazz

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanย ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUย My mind is lost in the universe***ย 

She's a huge liar y'all, I'll believe it's coming when we have a cover, tracklist, and pre-order. It's not unlike her to say that at the show just to get everyone to hush lol.ย 

ย 

Exactly. She said it so that she wouldn't get 4398574395793 "where's NFR?!" questions when she went down to the front row.

ย 

The fact that she hasn't posted anything since before the show is very suspicious also; she almost always posts something after a show.ย  :brows3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Knowing her, itโ€™ll prolly be the last week of July or first week in August for preorder etc unless sheโ€™s wanting it out early August then the preorder and stuff will prolly be around the second or third week of July

Early July made a lot of sense for the lead / preorder... Then I saw today that the Ari / Miley collab could be out real Soon?!? If so, thereโ€™s the other rumour that preorder would be out on August 9 with the album out on August 23... and it could be true, even if August 23 seems really stupid because of Taylor. So weโ€™ll see, I Guess?!?

Early July made a lot of sense for the lead / preorder... Then I saw today that the Ari / Miley collab could be out real Soon?!? If so, thereโ€™s the other rumour that preorder would be out on August 9 with the album out on August 23... and it could be true, even if August 23 seems really stupid because of Taylor. So weโ€™ll see, I Guess?!?

the miley x ari x lana is for charlies angels we can assume bc the official giphy acc tagged them (later deleted it). that movie isnt out till nov 15th so idk how songs for movies work but thats likely coming after NFR