Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Happiness is a Butterfly is going to be the best song on the record.

Yeah, for people who like more mainstream, commercial, friendly sounding songs. Objectively, the best songs are probably gonna be NFR, IYC and VB, or maybe some other song we haven't heard.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yeah, for people who like more mainstream, commercial, friendly sounding songs. Objectively, the best songs are probably gonna be NFR, IYC and VB, or maybe some other song we haven't heard.

FACTS. Happiness is a Butterfly will be the worst. Along with Cinnamon and HIADJFKDSJDOKSF.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

is RBFY a joke to you

Rather than a joke I'd say "currently non-existant until I see a tracklist" (or hear the album in case some of these song names arent the actual song names/she changed them)

WOW! The absence of taste jumped out! You just do not deserve a blessing that is TLY point blank period

TLY is a masterpiece - it might not have been the best song to serve as a single/buzz single. Salvatore or The blackest Day probably better choice. IMO

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I might be the only person who thought this but: ''Your head in your hands as you colour me blue''; on a second thought, this line made me think of the guy Lana talks about holding the head of his penis with his hands while cumming on Lana and painting her ''blue'' 

Goodbye everybody

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

GOD DAMN MAN CHILD oprah_reaction.gif

YOU FUCKED ME SO GOOD I ALMOST SAID "I LOVE YOU"

tenor.gif?itemid=13454974

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I might be the only person who thought this but: ''Your head in your hands as you colour me blue''; on a second thought, this line made me think of the guy Lana talks about holding his head of his penis with his hands while cumming on Lana and painting her ''blue'' 

Goodbye everybody

What the- :hdu: :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I might be the only person who thought this but: ''Your head in your hands as you colour me blue''; on a second thought, this line made me think of the guy Lana talks about holding his head of his penis with his hands while cumming on Lana and painting her ''blue'' 

Goodbye everybody

Breaking bad style cum? 

Coachella is the worst single to date, period.

She's a cute girl! If the production was a little less rushed, I bet all of you would love it

Breaking bad style cum? 

lmao Idk, I've never seen Breaking Bad 

It's going to be so weird when half the songs we've listened to have different titles after months talking about them

Maybe we should have a guess what they could be called.

In the Backseat - In your car

Happiness - Happiness is a Butterfly

Hold me without hurting me - Cinnamon

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance