Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna die if she doesn’t come up with an announcement, the tracklist, album cover or uouououo whatever within this week

Have you contacted your family and picked out the casket? Cause sis...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I’m gonna die if she doesn’t come up with an announcement, the tracklist, album cover or uouououo whatever within this week

With the American Thanksgiving coming next Thursday, I don’t expect much to be honest. Maybe around the Dec 5 performance she’ll do for the homeless LGBT kids (the event Jack organized)? But since she is one of a couple performers, I don’t expect something new played there.

you're gettin real brave commentin like you have any reputable status or taste to back up your baseless drags usin the same damn video every time

we get it, you like stock manila paper duck taped to a microphone & 6 year old songs over instrumentation, substance, and vocals- ain't you done rotting for attention

2akfkg0.jpg

shut it fag

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I didn’t know there were! Thanks! I get my music from iTunes and I never came across a clean version...

I think you have to buy the album from Wal-Mart or something to get the clean edition.

giphy.gif

I think you have to buy the album from Wal-Mart or something to get the clean edition.

Why would u want a clean version LMAO

You dont have to say something phenomenally deep to transfer the emotion to the listener sweetie...

How is it deep though? its just a basic acoustic guitar melody and overlong guitar solo while she sounds like she's falling asleep from her medication so over compensates with the reverb settings on her mic.Venice Bitch is so overhyped to me I really don't get it, I mean the lyrics are relatively banal with them not covering any new ground which atleast lfls album did and they're not even at the peak of her lyricism or melody that lanas folk inclinations have displayed to us.

How is it deep though? its just a basic acoustic guitar melody and overlong guitar solo while she sounds like she's falling asleep from her medication so over compensates with the reverb settings on her mic.Venice Bitch is so overhyped to me I really don't get it, I mean the lyrics are relatively banal with them not covering any new ground which atleast lfls album did and they're not even at the peak of her lyricism or melody that lanas folk inclinations have displayed to us.

I literally said its not deep but it doesnt have to be to make it a great song so..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Me filling the report form while I listen to Venice Bitch amrmo1b.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

At this point i really want some news like its been 2 months since MAC dropped and i just want some kind of information to be excited about for the new album, just give us the album cover at least lana!

At this point i really want some news like its been 2 months since MAC dropped and i just want some kind of information to be excited about for the new album, just give us the album cover at least lana!

Her releases are so messy and long.  I would have preferred to have heard nothing up to now and not even heard she was bringing out a new album then the album to be dropped as a shock one day. Or a little build up like if she had released those songs and sippets and then the album was coming out this week or next week or any time soon would have been good timing.

But 2 songs in like a week, then lots of little bits of other songs and then just waiting for months just annoys you. Also on places like this people talk about the songs so much and then it just dies after a while so there becomes nothing to talk about even though you are excited and waiting  :aw:

Her releases are so messy and long.  I would have preferred to have heard nothing up to now and not even heard she was bringing out a new album then the album to be dropped as a shock one day. Or a little build up like if she had released those songs and sippets and then the album was coming out this week or next week or any time soon would have been good timing.

But 2 songs in like a week, then lots of little bits of other songs and then just waiting for months just annoys you. Also on places like this people talk about the songs so much and then it just dies after a while so there becomes nothing to talk about even though you are excited and waiting  :aw:

Yeah, and it's not the same as last year for me because i've been so busy this pre release but it still feels like we've been waiting forever