Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think you have to buy the album from Wal-Mart or something to get the clean edition.

No. The LFL clean version at least is on Amazon

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ok maybe it’s been 2 months and this pre-release era is dry af but on the other hand MAC and VB are so amazing I can’t even be that mad at her for leaving us thirsty

Word...couldn't say the same about the LFL pre-release, the title track was already pretty stale by the time the album came out, Groupie love and Summer bummer didn't impress me, and Coachella was coachella, lol.  Love was and is awesome but since it got released early, I overplayed it a little and I was mostly eager to listen to the new songs

With MAC and VB though...2 months and they still feel fresh as fuck, That's a sign that a masterpiece awaits us in 2019 I would say

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I genuinely don't understand because before stanning Lana I was a CocoRosie superstan and I mean in the actual period when they didn't even had Insta and were tweeting AT MOST once a year. And it was at least three years between each albums. So when I see Lana is releasing an album not even two years after her previous one, I'm just happy as hell bro. And nothing can feel as boring as stanning ppl that completely disappear from the face of the earth for three years, forcing you to go through some extreme amounts of research to find shoots in old fashion magazines in your uni library in order to remain sane. Such good times :poordat: It's obviously very different now but I got tough skinned when it comes to waiting for releases, if the album was out in 2020 I wouldn't even be mad I have 400+ songs and remixes to listen to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm just grateful she's still writing music tbh

ZKcaooE.png

is your avatar pic from the day lana stole the charger from that fan?  :lmao:

I have no idea but it's from February 1st 2017 when she was leaving Meche Salon in WeHo and it's by far some of the most beautiful she has ever looked imho all the pics kill me :defeated: And Stella looked stellar that day as well

5IK0masb3Ks.jpg

2wiuCauwC74.jpg

021~9.jpg

I could literally post them all she looks INSANELY beautiful. I adore 2017 candids

ZKcaooE.png

At this point i really want some news like its been 2 months since MAC dropped and i just want some kind of information to be excited about for the new album, just give us the album cover at least lana!

What album?

EotAQlJ.jpg

With MAC and VB though...2 months and they still feel fresh as fuck, That's a sign that a masterpiece awaits us in 2019 I would say

This!!

I still listen to both everyday and fall deeper in love with them each time  :legend:

Of course I want a new single as well, but I'm perfectly satisfied at the moment!

I doubt we’ll get a clean version of NFR. I don’t believe that any of her albums have a clean version in fact. Maybe for the CD printing, some words will have ***

Did LFL not get a clean version released?

I’m hoping something leaks soon at this point lmao my life is falling apart I’m depressed as fuck and I just need new Lana music :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Urgh I dreamt that I had NFR last night and it was fucking amazing.

I could hear the songs and it was so surreal but like hardcore - in my dream it was honestly her best work so hopefully that's a premanition.

Off topic I know but everyone will see it here so - Lana's website is doing it's pre-album clear out which means that the coke bottle clear LfL vinyl is on sale for £15:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition-Coke-Bottle-Clear-Double-Vinyl/5L000000000

and the standard UV vinyl is £10:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Ultraviolence-Vinyl-LP/3CAU0EHT000 

(it won't link correctly but just scroll down)

:kiss3:

out of 11 tracks

Heard:

-Venice Bitch

-Happiness is a Butterfly

-Mariners Apt Complex

-Sylvia Plath

-How to Disappear

-Cinnamon

Unheard:

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

Suspected:

-MGK collab, we still don't know what project it belongs to however

If she keeps them, we've got a taste of more than half of the album. I want the other few tracks to be a surprise.