Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Found my favorite beer tonight 5IzHAmI.jpg

This brewery also has a Sad Girl beer..and a Sad Boy. I pray NFR has a song worthy of its own beer.

WHERE IS THIS BREWERY!! I have to go!

Also, Lana looks amazing in that recent pic with a fan. She’s too gorgeous, I’m shocked

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

let's place bets on release dates

i'm thinking jan 12, feb 27, or march 8 (womens day)

anything after is too late imo

Off topic I know but everyone will see it here so - Lana's website is doing it's pre-album clear out which means that the coke bottle clear LfL vinyl is on sale for £15:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition-Coke-Bottle-Clear-Double-Vinyl/5L000000000

and the standard UV vinyl is £10:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Ultraviolence-Vinyl-LP/3CAU0EHT000 

(it won't link correctly but just scroll down)

:kiss3:

i checked the us store and nothing appears on sale, still have to pay an arm for a windbreaker

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

My initial guess, as you all may know, is Feb. 3rd...but to make a second guess, I would say Feb. 18th or something around that date (16th, 17th, 19th)

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Who the fuck is Billie helish she always pops up out of nowhere when I’m listening to Lana on Spotify oh my god it’s so annoying kekekwkwkekekekeeew

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Who the fuck is Billie helish she always pops up out of nowhere when I’m listening to Lana on Spotify oh my god it’s so annoying kekekwkwkekekekeeew

what you didn't knew Lana has a daughter?

9eb73b5520122cd404a2dff686e027dc.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Off topic I know but everyone will see it here so - Lana's website is doing it's pre-album clear out which means that the coke bottle clear LfL vinyl is on sale for £15:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition-Coke-Bottle-Clear-Double-Vinyl/5L000000000

and the standard UV vinyl is £10:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Ultraviolence-Vinyl-LP/3CAU0EHT000 

(it won't link correctly but just scroll down)

:kiss3:

OMFG does that mean a preorder is on the way?!?!?! I remember the Honeymoon album, cassette and stuff went on sale pre-Lust For Life

OMFG does that mean a preorder is on the way?!?!?! I remember the Honeymoon album, cassette and stuff went on sale pre-Lust For Life

It better mean that lmao

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I think its so Lana that this poetry book ain't coming til next year (at least)

Of course Lana would see the benefit of releasing both the book and album together - but rather than bringing the album release forward she just delays the book  :facepalm:

imagine the audiobook  :defeated:

She could finally win a Grammy, for Best Spoken Word  :defeated:

That's what I'm hoping, I remember I bought the UV boxset on sale last April but I don't remember when preorder started

This era feels.....nonexistent at the moment

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.