Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Watch she scrapping everything she teased so far and doing a new album about the fire with Rick :deadbanana:

No thank you, let Jack the king of producers work alone on this album.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

happiness is a butterfly try to catch it like every night it escapes from my hand into the moonlight

rupaulsdragraceallstars-detoxlighter.gif

Completely unrelated and controversial sorry but I actually like this Detox look a lot. Also think he looks RLY hot in his Botched appearance, his best boy look

ZKcaooE.png

Completely unrelated and controversial sorry but I actually like this Detox look a lot. Also think he looks RLY hot in his Botched appearance, his best boy look

I don't hate this one, but I really loved her S5 look  :flutter: (but that beanie she used to wear is some confessionals was... atrocious)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

and I watch the skies getting bright as i write as i, think about those years

tenor.gif?itemid=6222156

well guess what you're illiterate i said her BIRTHDAY

aka October 27th

yeah i know, i was further continuing my February theory

norman rockwell was born feb 3

sylvia plath died on feb 11

lana said a winter album most likely

those are two significant dates in relation to the music she's discussed so far

would you like to continue the lesson?

also my theory was completely acceptable and for fun, then you used a weird argument against it about lana discussing 'sylvia plath' a week before her birthday, like what? that was coincidental compared to a whole album (we are waiting for/aware of) dropping possibly on the same date as the title character's birthday that's literally all i was pointing out lol no one knew about 'sylvia plath' before she posted about it so how would we be able to make the connection to her birthday at the time lana discussed it? next

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

literally all i was pointing out lol no one knew about 'sylvia plath' before she posted about it so how would we be able to make the connection to her birthday at the time lana discussed it? next

we knew ab Sylvia for a whiile before that

and she posted the teaser before her birthday, during the same timeframe people were hoping she'd deliver on her word for an October single; thus Sylvia's birthday being near the end of October + the probable single people said it'd be perfectly logical for Lana to drop Sylvia then..but she didn't

which is why I said Lana isn't logical when it comes to release dates, so NRs birthday probably isn't the release. :rip: 

2 much emotion for something so simple...girlie shut 

I still want her to have Giorgio Moroder production like she almost did!! I just want a disco meets Jazz album from her! Imagine more songs like lift your eyes!

Do you think Salvatore sounds a bit like it? it's more subtle but I always thought Salvatore was pretty much like the theme tunes of Scarface and the Godfather combined, it has more the pacing of the Godfather and the violin but the beat under it is like a quieter version of the beat of the Scarface theme.

we knew ab Sylvia for a whiile before that

and she posted the teaser before her birthday, during the same timeframe people were hoping she'd deliver on her word for an October single; thus Sylvia's birthday being near the end of October + the probable single people said it'd be perfectly logical for Lana to drop Sylvia then..but she didn't

which is why I said Lana isn't logical when it comes to release dates, so NRs birthday probably isn't the release. :rip:

2 much emotion for something so simple...girlie shut 

'2 much emotion' coming from the 'yosemite martyr' okay lol   :byeh8rs2:

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking