Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

some people like chocolate and some don’t. at the end of the day it’s not anything to argue about.

some of y’all act as though someone insulted your grandma. it was never that serious!

omg. This is so pointless. Everyone repeating the same stuff over and over again every few days..infinity loop..

CAN WE ALL JUST STOP AND BREATHE.

LET PEOPLE ENJOY THE NEW ALBUM.

EACH ALBUM IS SONICALLY DIFFERENT AND HAS A DIFFERENT VIBE/SITUATION WHERE YOU APPRECIATE IT THE MOST.

Things are going to be changing and fast.

The world is in a different place musically as well compared to 2014. If she just did another UV/HM, you guys would be like "so unoriginal..tried to copy her old album..samples her own material..is she running out of ideas??? UV1>UV2..."

Treat each record as a single entity and stop comparing. It's all about the music. If you cant stop saying negative things/ruining other peoples experiences then better dont say anything all. Alot of people havent heard the leak yet ,you guys are just ruining it for them. They probably feel less enthused thanks to your highly intellectual critique abilities.

And I'm done

Thanks for this!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8528500/lana-del-rey-best-songs-ranked

#1 Hope
#2 Video Games
#3 Brooklyn Baby
#4 Ride
#5 Born To Die
#6 Shades Of Cool
#7 Venice Bitch
#8 Young and Beautiful
#9 West Coast
#10 Love

I stopped reading when I saw The Blackest Day was ranked #80 tumblr_inline_p89ge1ICmf1rdx2s2_250.gif

80th on 89 songs... and Coachella is ranked at 37th  :rip:

sesFKri_0.gif

um u must've never listened to Pussycat Kittycat???

I have and I hate it. What's the correlation with Hope being her best

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8528500/lana-del-rey-best-songs-ranked

#1 Hope

#2 Video Games

#3 Brooklyn Baby

#4 Ride

#5 Born To Die

#6 Shades Of Cool

#7 Venice Bitch

#8 Young and Beautiful

#9 West Coast

#10 Love

I stopped reading when I saw The Blackest Day was ranked #80 tumblr_inline_p89ge1ICmf1rdx2s2_250.gif

Im so happy that my personal favorites are there

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

#1 Hope

#2 Video Games

#3 Brooklyn Baby

#4 Ride

#5 Born To Die

#6 Shades Of Cool

#7 Venice Bitch

#8 Young and Beautiful

#9 West Coast

#10 Love

I stopped reading when I saw The Blackest Day was ranked #80 tumblr_inline_p89ge1ICmf1rdx2s2_250.gif

i agree with all of this except brooklyn baby. switch her with the blackest day IMMEDIATELY

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

" 87. “Florida Kilos” (Ultraviolence deluxe edition bonus track, 2014)

Co-written by director Harmony Korine for his unproduced film The Trap, “Florida Kilos” -- the least subtle Lana Del Rey song of all time -- romanticizes the drug trade in Florida. Though the song never uses the word “cocaine,” it crams in seemingly every other term for it. With a jauntier guitar-pop feel than the rest of the album, “Florida Kilos” plays like the soundtrack to a group of line-dancing cokeheads with nothing but themselves on their minds.  "

billboard ?? what?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

It’s a pretty good top 10, particularly for ppl who aren’t mega fans. Brooklyn Baby being above everything else in the top 10 is questionable but at least Shades and West Coast and Venice Bitch are there.

And I’m gobsmacked that Florida Kilos was written in part by Harmony Korine. It makes so much sense.

Billboard putting The Blackest Day at #80  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.