Candy Galore

Artists You Used To Listen To

SO MANY from my middle school years. I use to be into punk/rock, scremo ect. So anything like Fallout Boy, Underoath, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Coldplay, Radiohead, ect, Basically all the semi successful and successful boy bands/rock bands.

The artist I started hearing in high school and late middle school are the ones that I come back to and kept up with. 

I was really into those kinds of bands through my high school years and a lot of them I can still go back to and enjoy... Blink-182... also Bloc Party, an alternative/indie band from London, England, was a big "high school" band for me. Really loved their Silent Alarm and A Weekend in the City albums, then after that they kinda fell off IMO.

More recently though in the last couple of years, I haven't been as into Blink-182 either, after they kicked out Tom. It just isn't the same without him.

I was really into those kinds of bands through my high school years and a lot of them I can still go back to and enjoy... Blink-182... also Bloc Party, an alternative/indie band from London, England, was a big "high school" band for me. Really loved their Silent Alarm and A Weekend in the City albums, then after that they kinda fell off IMO.

More recently though in the last couple of years, I haven't been as into Blink-182 either, after they kicked out Tom. It just isn't the same without him.

yeah i got more stuck with the artist I listen to when I got in high school too! 

billie eilish. i liked 1/2 of don't smile at me but her image is just beyond cringeworthy imo. she's beautiful and has a great voice but her schtick got sour really quick for me. plus her new song is not it and her stanbase is full of rabid teenagers

When I listened to the EP for the first time I thought that it was okay but if I listen to it now I think it’s pretty boring and I can’t listen to one song anymore from the whole EP. And the music she released afterwards, it feels like all of the music she’s releasing is the same. It’s boring. Maybe it’s because I am used from my favourite artists to reinvent their music so often. But like you I got tired of her image and schtick very quickly.

Nirvana: an ex-friend ruined them for me by obsessively stanning them, and they hurt me pretty bad so i can't really listen to them without thinking of this ex-friend... truly sad

Arctic Monkeys: kinda bored of them, i love them but i don't really listen to them anymore

Marina and the Diamonds: love her but i'm really bored of her like.... can someone leak an Electra Heart or TFJ outtake or something...

kiss kiss hoebag

The only one for me is Eminem I think, I don't dislike him now or anything and still listen to his new albums when they come out but I never listen to him any more and havent probably since I left high school and I can't really imagine a time in future where I will want to listen to his albums again.

Everyone else i've ever liked I still do.

Possibly Chief Keef actually, I still like and listen to some of his songs all the time but he hasnt put out a good project and barely a single good song in over 3 years even though he consistently releases music all the time. He's terrible now and his album from a couple of weeks ago might be the worst album i've ever heard in my life. Im pretty close to not even listening to his new albums but I probably still will :facepalm:

I was a huuuuuuuge Britney Spears fan, I have all her cds (except Glory bc I wasn't a stan anymore by the time she released it) and dvds and tons of magazines, but after the Britney Jean fiasco and that mediocre Vegas residency I started to open my eyes about her and came to the conclusion that she wasn't an interesting artist anymore and she didn't deserve my time. I still like her as a person though lol 

I used to stan Leighton Meester too but she disappeared after having a child  :rip: but her album is amazing, if you like Lana you should give it a try!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

every emo band from 2003-2008 

Lana (I haven't felt connected to her music in years and I'm bored of listening to the same stuff over and over again)

Madonna (I can't listen to anything past American Life. There are a few newer songs, but meh)

30 Seconds To Mars used to be my fav, but Jared is a horrible piece of shit so I can't listen to them anymore.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

The French rapper Booba, I'm still a humongous fan of everything he's done before 2008 and 0.9 is an album that means almost as much to me as UV but he did a 360 on his music and now sings autotuned-pumped trap/rnb ballads that I find to the most part unlistenable. His old work tho... 

ZKcaooE.png

I was a huuuuuuuge Britney Spears fan, I have all her cds (except Glory bc I wasn't a stan anymore by the time she released it) and dvds and tons of magazines, but after the Britney Jean fiasco and that mediocre Vegas residency I started to open my eyes about her and came to the conclusion that she wasn't an interesting artist anymore and she didn't deserve my time. I still like her as a person though lol 

I used to stan Leighton Meester too but she disappeared after having a child  :rip: but her album is amazing, if you like Lana you should give it a try!

tbh ever since the femme fatale era (and maybe a little bit of the circus era) britney started acting differently and her music took a drastic turn for the worst, i still love her but 1998 - 2007 britney will always be my fav <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I liked girl talk but honestly haven’t listened to anything since. 3am helped me through some shit obviously made of bricks remains unbothered

I agree! Made of bricks and My best friend is you are masterpieces, she used to have a very unique sonority but know her songs are so meh, she keeps screaming and wanting to be edgy..

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

the first artist I came really close to "stanning" back in the days was FATM, after the release of HBx3. I used to listen to her everyday whenever I could, I was so obsessed... anyway, this stan phase peaked when I went to see her live and then kinda died out. I didn't even listen to HAH. I probs will in the future but I don't really fuck with her the way I used to, which is ok I guess bc I filled the void with Charli XCX

Lily Allen, Mø her music is really generic now. Natalia Kills/teddy, Britney spears...shes got really boring. Lykke Li - her last album was again genric. Twenty One Pilot - new album isn’t intresting same old sound.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance