bummersummer

Orville Peck

oh my god i listened to Pony for the first time today and i am so obsessed :air:

my faves are roses are falling, kansas (remembers me now) and big sky. he reminds me of elvis a lot. he’s also hot af 

i love how kansas remembers me now and wildflower wildfire both have that destructive low quality audio ending and i wouldn’t be mad if lana swapped out nikki lane for him on her upcoming country collabs… :usrs:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

On 4/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, annedauphine said:

It's official, my two fav songs from him are Take You Back and Kansas Remembers Me Now. Two very different songs but I adore both. Especially the lyrics of Kansas give me chills knowing what it's about

sorry for stalking an old post but ur taste never fails to impress me

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

On 7/15/2021 at 8:53 PM, Style said:

sorry for stalking an old post but ur taste never fails to impress me

I'm sorry I just remembered I hadn't answered you but thank you so much :oprah: I wish my sister thought the same lol

ZKcaooE.png

I listened to the EP a few times, how fitting that Daytona Sand is my favourite of the bunch but they fucking slap so hard. FUCK it feels good to hear his voice again. Enormous chills on the second DS verse i could cry

ZKcaooE.png

I am so fucked up rn. I was randomly checking his concert dates expecting nothing, and...

QqrsMBZ.png

I am having an out of body experience rn. Like. My hometown is Boulogne. It's a small town near Paris. Orville tours the entire States and randomly is here with the Killers in July. I couldn't care less about the Killers, but am I gonna spend 50€ to see Orville live for the first time and have my first concert in like 4y? You fucking bet I do. I feel like I'm in a transe

This year is the best year of my life tbh

ZKcaooE.png

I first listened after Pony came out. Not that big into country but I did find a few of his songs quite enjoyable, don't ever really listen to his music too often though :hoe:

However will be listening to any new material Cjkzd9C.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺