Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

What's the craic with the early entry? How early do you need to show up to get front row

It just depends on where you’re seeing her I guess. I arrived only 20 minutes before the doors opened and I still made it to barricade and saw her up front! But then again I don’t think anyone camped over night in my city last time she played

giphy.gif  

What's the craic with the early entry? How early do you need to show up to get front row

I got early entry for Mileys Bangerz tour at the O2, people with standard tickets had been lining up from the previous night, I turned up an hour and a half before the show and was front row

giphy.gif

I got early entry for Mileys Bangerz tour at the O2, people with standard tickets had been lining up from the previous night, I turned up an hour and a half before the show and was front row

fantastic! i get (pretty much) front row and don't have to line up for 12 hours!

i got Birmingham and Amsterdam, not London unfortunately

ok, i did get London after all.

i also bought Glasgow cuz im a clown and there were still tickets available

so im doing

- Amsterdam

- Paris (hopefull)

- London

- Glasgow

- Birmingham

image.png

Can I ask a question, when booking tickets and it says like "you have 10 minutes " or whatever when you've chosen your ticket selection. Does it actually hold onto those tickets for you? Or can someone else buy those specific tickets if theyre faster than you in putting in address and payment?

AMSTERDAM

LONDON

MANCHESTER

GLASGOW

BIRMINGHAM

YESSS

Can I ask a question, when booking tickets and it says like "you have 10 minutes " or whatever when you've chosen your ticket selection. Does it actually hold onto those tickets for you? Or can someone else buy those specific tickets if theyre faster than you in putting in address and payment?

they release back to the public after your checkout time is up, but are held for you.

but not always if the site glitches out. i've had tickets "held" for me and then i couldn't check out before.

depends - early entry was limited to 300 people (basically the first three/four rows) for milan and rome and people queued from the day before. I queued from 7PM the day before and JUST made left barricade (I was like number #11 in line) and for Rome I queued from 11PM-ish and was like #32 and made left barricade - just in front of Blake.

you will still have to queue for a long time to get a secured centre barrier place.

Also was the last time she properly toured the UK in 2013? I was so heartbroken back then. I had exams so there was no chance I could go. I'm really in disbelief right now.

yeah it was back then, I'm so emotional 

so im doing

- Amsterdam

- Paris (hopefull)

- London

- Glasgow

- Birmingham

No wonder some of us can’t get tickets...jokes.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m so happy I got tickets to Birmingham! I was panicking so much as at first I got tickets, then accidentally exited the site and then there was no tickets left. But I kept refreshing the page and here we are now!!!!!!

so im doing

- Amsterdam

- Paris (hopefull)

- London

- Glasgow

- Birmingham

so apparently  you and Win Edwards are the reason why most of the fans cant get their early entry tickets :creep:

lol im just kidding, enjoy!

:smile3: