Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,019 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

LALALALALALALALALA BEAUTIFUL!!!!!..... BEAUTIFUL...!!!!!! B E A U T I F U L :defeated: :oprah: :eartha: ...!!!!!!1!1!

Venice Bitch makes me cry and laugh at the same damn time :eartha: :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

"Nothing gold can stay, like love or lemonade" - Music To Watch Boys To, 2015

"And as the summer fades away, nothing gold can stay" - Venice Bitch, 2019

the parallelism. :defeated:

there's a reason why NFR feels like a new Honeymoon. the old and the new testament. ugh her mind...

vma-crying-11.gif

How long will it take for the metacritic scores to get stabilized? Lana is losing alot of points. Shes down to 8.8 user score from a 9.6. ... angry Taylor stans...

Lana Stans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>Taylor Stans

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lana Stans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>Taylor Stans

Let’s not bully 12 year olds

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This album is so good I still have no words even after multiple listens... I'm close to putting it above Honeymoon :O

NFR = HM > UV > BTD/P > LFL

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I literally wake up with a diff NFR track in my head each morning. It’s so beautiful, love it so much.

MAC

California

The greatest

are the top 3 and that’s that lol.

No bad songs though, no skips. Amazing!

hell yes :crying5:

MY HOLY TRILOGY

CALIFORNIA  ☦  HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY  ☦   HOPE

the orthodox cross is the best! have it around my neck all day. xx

the album is so GREAT I love it so much. Venice Bitch still is the best one but Bartender and California have hit hard. I love all the songs basically even though I find the title track, Cinnamon and Happiness is a Butterfly quite weaker yet very pleasant. What a progression from LFL!

I’m going to appreciate HTD so much more this Christmas. Feels like a song that warms you up on a cold snowy day

Every year my family has a Christmas playlist that we play throughout the day, and it's just as painful as it sounds. I'm definitely putting HTD on it this year.

Last year I convinced my sister to add Shades of Cool onto it by insisting that it was a Christmas song 'cos of the title. :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

How long will it take for the metacritic scores to get stabilized? Lana is losing alot of points. Shes down to 8.8 user score from a 9.6. ... angry Taylor stans...

They're pissed because Lana got two 100 with only 12 reviews and Taylor got none with 23 reviews (+Lana has a better score overall)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~