Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

so I went to a driving range the other day. this album's good for that too. the title track, n love song. htd? the calmer side of the record. the calm? wow wow wow wow.

I think, maybe w anyone else too? idk I guess I got paranoid bc of the tensions earlier this year. now a bio virus scare. it kinda makes me wanna hold tight to what's important to me. more importantly to what's left. The Greatest seems to mean so much more than just a love song. I think I'm Coachella'ing a little bit. but. does anyone kinda feel like the end of the world just keeps getting closer? 

ah I might be overthinking again but. hm tldr; this record's great for listening to what feels like the ending of things. it's a nice friendly guide. 

agreed. I love driving around to this record a lot. The trio of Bartender /HIAB /HIADT when its pitch black out is stunning and i always end up crying

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

agreed. I love driving around to this record a lot. The trio of Bartender /HIAB /HIADT when its pitch black out is stunning and i always end up crying

same here. tons of memories. I visited a lot of places w water, I know it's funny to say, but mm yeah. dreamy spots. lots of sunset moments. actually went up to visit the snow. it's so calming. makes ya feel less alone. 

I usually listen to bartender n HiaB just whenever, HIADT, during the day. I can't stomach listening to it at night anymore. Venice is real versatile tho right? 

I still remember visiting an old spot listening to The Greatest leak. damn. a lot of attachment to this record. think it'll last longer than the year we waited for it 

UV/Honeymoon

I don't know where to post this but she's been spotted somewhere for some press meeting or something but she looks so cute

She looks sooooooo cute and I hate to be this person but when people don’t iron their clothes, especially for an event, it bothers me so much :rip: it’s like my only pet peeve lmao. But wow did she lighten her hair??? My dreams are coming true :wowcry:

Edit: more pix

UbsOye5.png

I'm so nervous about tomorrow... I mean I know her chances are slim but I still hope she pulls a Beck at the 2015 Grammys and gets AOTY  :defeated: And a lot of publications are saying how much she deserves this so I think it won't be that bad if she loses because everybody knows she deserves it  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm so nervous about tomorrow... I mean I know her chances are slim but I still hope she pulls a Beck at the 2015 Grammys and gets AOTY  :defeated: And a lot of publications are saying how much she deserves this so I think it won't be that bad if she loses because everybody knows she deserves it  :defeated:

i don't have a strong feeling that she'll win either award but I feel like she is much much more likely to win AOTY so that's what i'm hoping for

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF