Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Yeah kinda thought so. ok so hold on tho, bear w me, it's diff from the poetry book rite? 

thinking that'll come out first. 

Yep, the poetry book was meant to come out before NFR but that didn't pan out. I'm feeling that the poetry book will come out maybe april or may, and WHF either very very late summer this year or summer 2021. But that's just a guess

locals only

Yep, the poetry book was meant to come out before NFR but that didn't pan out. I'm feeling that the poetry book will come out maybe april or may, and WHF either very very late summer this year or summer 2021. But that's just a guess

that's true I forgot about that a sec. let's hope it does, I actually, gen wanna read it.. and ngl, don't know what to expect w the next record if its even still a thing, no fun guessing things when there isn't really much to glean on. 

Loveeeeed what she posted so far, bout and of the poetry

UV/Honeymoon

We want a The Rich Whores feature on WHF or she can keep it

She can just drop the LDR brand for a sec as it's a mess anyway atm and just do The Rich Whores for some time.  :teehee:

YES! even just one song would satisfy me. her vocals and lyrics inside their iconic gloomy sexy sad atmosphere..... ugh, my heart

I wouldn’t like that. I really enjoy listening to CAS in the train or when I’m doing some work because their albums are so moody, but honestly, all of their songs sound the same, there’s nothing outstanding in any of their projects. I don’t think that’s the type of music that would make Lana stand out. People would actually have a reason to call her boring and that can’t be happening :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I wouldn’t like that. I really enjoy listening to CAS in the train or when I’m doing some work because their albums are so moody, but honestly, all of their songs sound the same, there’s nothing outstanding in any of their projects. I don’t think that’s the type of music that would make Lana stand out. People would actually have a reason to call her boring and that can’t be happening :(

I feel you. I really like CAS but their songs LITERALLY always end up sounding the same. Often the production starts out very promising but then the vocal melody, the tempo and the flow of the song will end up being identical to every other CAS song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I kinda forgot about WHF ngl  :derpna2:

Lana when a fan will ask her about WHF

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Rememer during NFR pre-release people used to shit on Rick Nowels and worship Jack Antonoff? (me included and I am ashamed by that now  :toofunny:). The clownery luvs

On topic: I do not expect the album this year for sure. I want a spring album finally for a change so I pray for spring 2021 (first single - January 2021)

I remember that someone in the NFR! Pre release thread wished that the title track will be a 6 minute psychedelic track with a lot of E-Guitars...well it turned out that the title track (NFR) is far away from this wish. But my wish is that the title track of WHF/LDR 7 will be turn out as a 6 minute psychedelic song with a lot of E-Guitars

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

What is CAS?

Create-A-Sim

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Rememer during NFR pre-release people used to shit on Rick Nowels and worship Jack Antonoff? (me included and I am ashamed by that now  :toofunny:). The clownery luvs

On topic: I do not expect the album this year for sure. I want a spring album finally for a change so I pray for spring 2021 (first single - January 2021)

and certainly still expect Jack to deliver lackluster & half baked instrumentation with very minimal/entry level production and mastering skills on every single track. :hooker: