Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Ice cream ice queen ... oh god I miss you on mah lips itz me ur little venice bitch ... very mature. And can we please stop to call VB psychedelic just because it's an uncut jam session with off-tune-vocals and badly mixed synths?

Said it many times, It's a «mood» song. The writing may seem poor, but it creates a perfect picture. Cinnamon Girl is exactly like that. Anyways, Venice Bitch's strength is musically, I think. 

Ice cream ice queen ... oh god I miss you on mah lips itz me ur little venice bitch ... very mature. And can we please stop to call VB psychedelic just because it's an uncut jam session with off-tune-vocals and badly mixed synths?

Oh please, the song is a lot more mature than taking those lyrics out of context. There is tons of depth to unravel in the track.

Soooo I keep seeing "UV 2.0 is coming" but with the little info we have I'm getting more of a Honeymoon 2.0 vibe? Little-no concrete info or promo, introspective lyrics, moody atmosphere...I can see the sound being very stripped back as well, a la HIADT, Bartender, and Change 

UV was raw and brutally honest. WHF (or whatever the fuck it will be named), if it's about heartache, might also be raw, but we'll never be on par with UV. Yes, UV is about a destructive relationship with a married man, but it's also about wanting to make it in the music industry, and being blasé about it. I don't see that theme being repeated on WHF (but who knows?)

Oh please, the song is a lot more mature than taking those lyrics out of context. There is tons of depth to unravel in the track.

Exactly! Just the «Give me Hallmark, one dream, one life, one lover» is just so rich because it's the whole «Lana spirit» when it comes to love. 

So can this thread now be a pre-release thread? 

We have a lot of work to do if this is gonna ever beat the NFR pre release

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The 3rd day, 3rd week, 3rd month, 3rd year rule! What was miss Honeymoon? Her third album! What had the skinniest pre release? Honeymoon! How many albums has she released since Honeymoon? Two! So what will be the third album since Honeymoon? White Hot Forever!

She's coming laid ease. I'll ask my mum when she comes home if this is legit. See you all tomorrow for the official announcement.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who really believes 5th September?

It actually seems planned out this time tbh, she was saying 12-13 months the week NFR came out, so at least this sits within 13 months

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So can this thread now be a pre-release thread? 

We have a lot of work to do if this is gonna ever beat the NFR pre release

alright lets start the vinyl color debate now

i say shes just gonna do a normal, black vinyl

negAbhB.png

alright lets start the vinyl color debate now

i say shes just gonna do a normal, black vinyl

definitely a black one AND a white one, for white hot forever

it'd be hot af if it was blue and white mixed

giphy.gif

definitely a black one AND a white one, for white hot forever

it'd be hot af if it was blue and white mixed

I only say black since one of the two factories in the world that produce vinyl records burned completely down recently

negAbhB.png

I only say black since one of the two factories in the world that produce vinyl records burned completely down recently

oh fuck i forgot about that :(((((((((((

giphy.gif

I wonder if she's gonna change the album's name and dump the horoscope stuff?

The way she's been acting hints at an artistic and personal u-turn of some sorts.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

remember before nfr dropped she said she had a baddie album coming but had to release the sad girl shit first.... this is premeditated and im eating it tf up

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I bet we get to the middle of august without her being seen or heard from, and then we get a random instagram ‘Can’t wait to release my poetry album on September 5th’.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

honestly, there probably wont be a vinyl release

Too much of a money maker to avoid it. Plus the issues with the cancelled European tour, covid preventing her from organising a new one. Higher ups are going to be wanting money. I'm betting this era we'll get way more merch and issues.

locals only