Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

grammys don't mean shit at this point idk why jack stans bring that up whenever ppl say they don't like his work

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

grammys don't mean shit at this point idk why jack stans bring that up whenever ppl say they don't like his work

true, it's not like he even wins all of the awards he's nominated for

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I so fucking agree. I was proud of her Grammy noms because I saw it as a way to be recognized by the same industry that punched her in 2012. But honestly, to see NFR get the same treatment as Lemonade just confirms how irrelevant the Grammy are. No, having a 19 year-old winning everything, as talented as she is and no matter how good her album was, is no proof of relevance.

Anyways, I decided years ago that I love what I love, no matter how popular or not that thing is.

i want ldr7 to be like bright lightning, hot and humid cloudy skies at black beaches, and psychedelic drug trips. something reminiscent of guns & roses, cruel world, money power glory, and wayamaya. 

did ya'll see her latest instagram post... i manifested this

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I want her to write THE most edgiest shit for WHF, like some real polarising stuff. I want pussy cola-he hit me and it felt like a kiss REALNESS 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if the album is out sept 5th, wouldnt it have to have been finished by now? 

i hold very strong onto the comment that lana said she has to be done 90 days before the release date... 

though with everything thats happened... she definitely wants to put more into the music now... i see this album getting pushed back by at least a few months  (sorry lanz u have lost my trust) :defeated:

Imagine we would get a song that is amazing and breathtaking as West Coast...dk why but I'm loosing my mind right now but yeah this era started already with a DRAMA

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

girls some of y'all might be real mad at me for what I'm bout to say but if she doesn't post up with this big talk about evoking her feminity and being a "glamorous person" and doesn't give us that 2012 sex siren with hair towering to god, talons the colour of blood and 5 stacks of faux mink lashes I'm gonna be embarrassed and disappointed...like I don't want non of that lady of the mountain canyon unbrushed hair and juul bloat jack anotoff is my yes man shit with the rants she's put out.. there's technology and teams of doctors to get you where you at sis..give us that emancipation of lana comeback

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Just when I thought Lana was showing some signs of progression, she demonstrated it was all pretense. Mentally, she’s still stuck where she was in 2012. One instagram post killed pretty much all the hype I had for this album.

Is she capable of dropping an out-of-the-box, innovative, jaw-dropping, monumental masterpiece that can justify her cheap instagram stunt and regain my interest? We'll find out on September 5th, but I'm pretty sure I know the answer already.

PaltryMelodicCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

I can delete your account till then if you like?

lady of the mountain canyon unbrushed hair and juul bloat jack

I screamed.

I really want her to do something like Be The Cowboy: very lush, very sophisticated but at times still heavy and angry and vulnerable. Literally a dream...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

girls some of y'all might be real mad at me for what I'm bout to say but if she doesn't post up with this big talk about evoking her feminity and being a "glamorous person" and doesn't give us that 2012 sex siren with hair towering to god, talons the colour of blood and 5 stacks of faux mink lashes I'm gonna be embarrassed and disappointed...like I don't want non of that lady of the mountain canyon unbrushed hair and juul bloat jack anotoff is my yes man shit with the rants she's put out.. there's technology and teams of doctors to get you where you at sis..give us that emancipation of lana comeback

The Red Dress gal has to come back, Queen of Saigon has to come back, the Pale Moonlight has to come back

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d