Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I finally heard the poem and it’s gorgeous! I just wish the instrumental wasn’t as loud towards the end because the music is so beautiful that it distracted me from Lana’s soft voice

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

WOW it's so beautiful. Her words and delivery are amazing and the music is truly spectacular. Very gentle yet mysterious and almost sinister in a way. Can't wait to hear the rest!

Friendly reminder to PLEASE not ask, post, nor send any unauthorized, illegal streams/download rips of this copyrighted material. Please only link to authorized retailers/streams for Violet. As stated always in our rules, doing so could result in WPs or bans.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

so australia and new zealand just got the whole audiobook?? wth is this release

Just the one track at the moment. Audible drop their books at midnight PST, so that's like 14 hours from now. I've ordered on Google Books and it hasn't come out there. So hopefully then? 

3lfQEhw.png

Just saw on Instagram that apparently the entire audiobook is out in AUS NZ on Apple Books

See @itsvenicebitch

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface: