Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

Ok but I'm sure Corbyn wouldn't be effectively culling people right now like Boris is at least

True, I like him more but even then still would never trust him.

I never trust those blood sucking leeches either. 

Hey Barry, have you ever heard in Scotland the term, "Karma is a Bitch" ?

That is what they will all get one day.  :teehee:

Karma - the belief that all of your actions will have equal reprecussions, affecting you

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karma&page=2

It's a nice saying but I don't believe in it either, good and innocent people die every day while others doing much worse go on and are liked and praised and voted for.

the fact that it's spreading THIS fast is pretty scary. I'm not too worried for myself, but I am worried of catching it, then passing it onto someone who may be immuno-compromised or elderly. i'm out of work until April 2nd (if the pandemic clears up a bit), and i'm off of school until April 6th! 

i'm currently in self-quarantine, i only go outside to take the trash out, or to walk my dogs. 

sending love and luck to all, stay safe and wash your hands!  <3 :party:

Btw

New cases in Serbia

More strict measures are being thrown in

On top of that my dad seems to injured his foot while fishing yesterday... so my return home is eminent

Problem is the goverment ordered all students to leave by noon their rooms in students centres

So there will be million students going back home by buses... not ideal situation to go home... especially as my hometown is 4h drive from Belgrade

Scary!

True, I like him more but even then still would never trust him.

"never voting for a politician" is an awful position to have lol. That's how we get people like johnson in power doing nothing except advocating eugenics-lite.

locals only

Btw

New cases in Serbia

More strict measures are being thrown in

On top of that my dad seems to injured his foot while fishing yesterday... so my return home is eminent

Problem is the goverment ordered all students to leave by noon their rooms in students centres

So there will be million students going back home by buses... not ideal situation to go home... especially as my hometown is 4h drive from Belgrade

Scary!

Being in crowds like that is the perfect opportunity for the virus to spread so they might want to re-think that decision.

@annedauphine

So is your corona case confirmed

Or you still dont know

It's confirmed to be a big fat cold and not Corona :) I got super scared because my cough was dry but I never had fever and even though I'm still very stuffed in the lungs I'm doing MUCH better. Thank you for caring!

Also day 1 of quarantine in France, and my dad who hates video games with a passion and has to stay home keeps asking my sister about the Last of Us stuff haha I predict that by day 45 he'll have finished the game with 100% completion

ZKcaooE.png

A little update in the music world [ info from r/popheads on reddit ]

For context: Live Nation has announced they will be pausing all concerts, including tours from Billie Eilish, Post Malone, Cher, Zac Brown Band, and more through the end of the month.

Source

artists, CEOs, producers and songwriters vowing to pause music creation

Billie Eilish posts her postponed tour dates source

Billie is now postponing all of her tour dates source

Lollapalooza Argentina gets postponed source

Dorian Electra postpones the rest of their NA tour source

Allie X postpones her NA tour dates source

Soccer Mommy has postponed all NA dates source

SNL has halted production indefinitely///  Dua Lipa on SNL is cancelled

Marina has postponed/cancelled all of her April tour dates source

Doja Cat announced tour postponed 

Artists positive with Corona

Sir Lucian tested positive for coronavirus.

Watt has tested positive for coronavirus

Caroline Polachek may have it as well

I was at work today (I'm french, working as a funeral advisor in a funeral), we took a break outside with my director and 3 policemen told us to go back inside. That's damn crazy, we where just in front of the door. Streets are empty.

And here all the obsequies ceremonies are getting more and more cancelled, nobody (public services included) really knows what to do. Chaotic days.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I was at work today (I'm french, working as a funeral advisor in a funeral), we took a break outside with my director and 3 policemen told us to go back inside. That's damn crazy, we where just in front of the door. Streets are empty.

WTF, that's ridiculous! I get that they don't want any larger groups outside, but like... two persons? On an empty street? 

I'm glad I'm at my parents' house, in the countryside, for the foreseeable future. We have a huge garden and practically no neighbours. I'd go crazy if I wasn't able to leave the house.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

From tomorrow police hoir from 20h pm til 5 am everywhere in Serbia

Plus... they intruduces that 2 people shoukd not stand closer to one anther less than 2 meters and no 2 people on 4 aquare meters

????!!!!

I saw no 1 policeman anywhere today in town. And I am in very centre of Belgrade...

Measures no one can check

I know there are bigger things atm, but I honestly hope C Polachek doesnt have it. She's a gift from the music world

I don't know why people think if you have it you're gonna die.. The survival rate is like 97% lol