I need another poetry book from so badly, I wish we got thisΒ :facepalm:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

This is probably my favourite piece in all of Lana's poetry work. It's really emotional and hard hitting, especially if you're familiar with Sylvia Plath. I went to visit Sylvia Plath's grave recently and did a deep-dive into her poetry, came back home, read this (and reflected on some other references in Lana's work) and then broke down cryingΒ :crying5:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I am fascinatedΒ  with how Lana has an affinity for the name Violet. I also use Violet as a screen name or as a placeholder for characters in stories I create. When I was young teen, Vioet was my alter ego, and it kinda is now. I wish she would speak more on "Violet."

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

still really pissed this never came to fruition, because someone fucking stole it.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 10/20/2023 at 4:21 PM, Girl in Bel Air said:

I am fascinatedΒ  with how Lana has an affinity for the name Violet. I also use Violet as a screen name or as a placeholder for characters in stories I create. When I was young teen, Vioet was my alter ego, and it kinda is now. I wish she would speak more on "Violet."

It’s Rob’s grandmother’s nameΒ :) There’s an interview where she mentioned the use of the name, saying it is a family name and just kind of popped into her head

57 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

It’s Rob’s grandmother’s nameΒ :) There’s an interview where she mentioned the use of the name, saying it is a family name and just kind of popped into her head

Ooops sorry I must have missed that info! But that's really neat. Thanks for the info!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

can somebody please upload the poem somewhere so I can download it?? thank you!!

𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 𝒢 π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ‘œ 𝐡𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
π’©π‘œπ“‰ π‘œπ’» π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D