fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

It can't be from last year cos Oct 9 wasn't a Friday last year and is this year. 

Did they actually say Friday Oct 9 or just Oct 9? 

"next friday on 9th of october"

they say this on 12:22 i just cant understand those few words:crai: they say *sth* launching next friday on 9th october

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

they say this on 12:22 i just cant understand those few words:crai: they say *sth* launching next friday on 9th october

Where can I listen to this? Do you have a link?

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Right we must launch a thorough investigation. 

Where do they archive their shit? British stans get on it pls

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

"a stream of the biggest dance shows on the planet is coming, radio dance launches the 9th of october at 6pm on bbc sounds" is all i heard

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i dont think the announcement was about lana. you can check bbc radio 1 schedule and nothing is about lana on the 9th of October (wich is indeed the date mentioned)

Just now, Lustformoney said:

omg sorry guys i feel like a clown now

giphy.webp

gurl, a prerecorded phone call with lana started playing and we all lost our shit here, we are all clowns today.

I get it’s frustrating but idk what ya’ll were expecting, we knew it was gonna be a rerun through and through, but if her friend says the album isn’t coming out soon, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we don't get it until 2021

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I get it’s frustrating but idk what ya’ll were expecting, we knew it was gonna be a rerun through and through, but if her friend says the album isn’t coming out soon, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we don't get it until 2021

I missed this bit. Who said the album isn't coming out soon?